Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. 2017 Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to student in the past years to enable them pass with good grades and move to the next year of their academic pursuit. So in other to be successful, you must get a copy of the2017 Past Questions.
WHY YOU Should Get CIT Past Questions and Answers
-Past Questions and Answers will go a long way in getting you in the mood and calm you down by exposing you to the patterns of the exams questions. With this, you get to know the structure and how the EXAM QUESTION will look like, which makes the exam easy for you.
-Another good news is that 60% of these questions are usually repeated or rephrased. So, if you can get hold of the past question and get familiar with it, as said earlier, you are already stepping ahead of passing your course
How is Past Questions on CIT Patterned
The Past Questions are patterned as OBJECTIVE questions which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
SAMPLE CIT PAST QUESTIONS
COURSE CODE: CIT 311
COURSE TITLE: COMPUTER NETWORKS
1. (i) What Is Networking? (5 marks)
Answer= A network is when more than two or more computers are connected by a cable or by a wireless connection so that they can communicate and exchange information or data.
(ii) Enumerate the Goal(S) Of Networking. (6 marks)
• To enable its users to share and access resources, regardless of their physical locations (Distance is removed as a barrier)
• Creates a global environment for its users and computers.
• provide communication services (such as E–mail) and in general, to provide robust transport network. i.e., (highway) over which application can be built.
(b) Briefly Explain And Indicate the Differences Between LAN, MAN and WAN. (9 marks)
LAN- A local area network, consists of a computer network at a single site (usually an individual office building). It is very useful in sharing resources, (data storage and printers) A LAN typically relies mostly on wired connections for increased speed and security with maximum span of 10km to provide local connectivity.
MAN- A metropolitan area network, consists of a computer network across an entire city, college campus. A MAN is larger than a LAN, which is limited to a single building or site. A MAN is often used to connect several LANs together to form a bigger network. It is specifically designed for a college campus, and with a span less than 50km
WAN- A wide area network, occupies a very large area, such as an entire country or the entire world. A WAN can contain multiple smaller networks, such as LANs or MANs. It has an unlimited span an example is the Internet
2. (a) (i) What Is Topology. (4 marks)
• Network topology is the arrangement of the various elements (links, nodes, etc.) of a computer network.
• Network topology refers to the physical or logical layout of a network
• Network Topology refers to layout of a network and how different nodes in a network are connected to each other and how they communicate.
(ii) Explain the Differences between a Star Topology and a Tree Topology. (6 marks)
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for CIT311 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, CIT311 Past Questions And Answers, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW