Search no more! AAU Post UTME past questions and answers are now available for download to all candidates that are about to write the screening examination.
Firstly, we have high accurate post UTME past questions and answers for the Ambrose Alli University (AAU). Apparently, we got this to aid your preparations for the upcoming Post UTME screening examination. Indeed, they are all you need to scale through the post UTME screening exercise with flying colors.
Therefore to stand out in your early educational days, This pat questions and answers are a sure guide for any student who wishes to scale through secondary school. Student have given testimonies on how it helped them pass in flying colors.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Therefore, past questions is what every intending candidate needs to pass the examination well.
Why You AAU Ekpoma Past Question
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is AAU Ekpoma Past Question
Pattern follows the multiple-choice pattern and we have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions from many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample Past Questions and Answers of AAU Ekpoma Past Question
This is how the questions and Answers appear in the examinations;
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word (s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please?
(A) follow you
(B) come with you
(C) come by you
(D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed it too much.
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French?
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.
How to Buy
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW