With headquarters located in Victoria Island Lagos, and branches spread across Africa and the world, Access Bank offers banking services and manages various investments. Also, Access Bank offers financial services to its customers and administers its subsidiaries. It has branches scattered all over Nigeria.
Are you interested in working with a leading bank in the Nigerian Banking Industry If so, Access Bank can offer real career opportunities tailored for you? However, it is advisable to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required.
These past questions can help you with this preparation: Our Packs include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
Why you need the Acess bank past question?
1. You figure out the popular topics:
There are some topics that recruitment bodies will tend to prefer more than others for thoroughly testing candidates. Even though the syllabus for instance, contains all the topics of interest, there will still be those topics that are high on the list with questions. By paying more attention to the popular topics, you will set yourself steps ahead in your preparation. Access Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions
2. You become familiar with the pattern:
This is similar to figuring out the popular topics. Bank screening test have some patterns of setting exam questions. This is not something they publicly announce or dish out to you after registering. Although, some might have a less clear pattern now considering they now conduct Computer Based Exams. It is suspected that in CBT exam, they are more likely to randomly select their questions from a database of thousands of questions in such a way that two candidates sitting next to each other are guaranteed of seeing different questions.
How is Access Bank Recruitment Past Questions Patterned?
The recruitment process at ACCESS BANK might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and will be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
Sample Access Bank Job Recruitment Past Questions and answers
1. Dan had an average of 72 on his first four math tests. After taking the next test, his average dropped to 70. Which of the following is his most recent test grade?
B. 62 Npower Recruitment
The correct answer is B. Jamb Result
[4(72) + x] / 5 = 70
Simplifying that expression, x= 62.
2. What is the average of the first 15 positive integers?
The correct answer is C.
Positive integers begin with 1. The first 15 positive integers are:
(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15) / 15 = 8.
3. David had d dollars. After a shopping trip, he returned with c cents. How many cents did he spend?
A d – c
B c – d
C 100d – c
D 100c – d
E d – 100c Dollar to Naira Rate
The correct answer is C.
Since the Answer is to be in cents, change the dollars to cents by multiplying it by 100 and subtract from that the c cents he spent.
4. A certain copy machine produces 13 copies every 10 seconds. If the machine operates without interruption, how many copies will it produce in an hour?
The correct answer is E. Pounds to Naira
The question stem gives information about copies per 10 seconds, but you must answer in terms of copies per hour.
To solve the problem, first convert copies per 10 seconds to copies per minute.
This can be done with a proportion:
13 copies / 10 seconds = x copies / 60 seconds
Solve by cross-multiplication: 13 × 60 = 10x
Solve for x:
x = 78
The correct answer, however, is not 78. A machine that produces 78 copies per minute produces 60 times that in an hour: 60 × 78 = 4680.
5. A suit marked at $80 is sold for $68. What is the rate of discount?
C 17 11/17%
The correct answer is A.
The amount of discount is $12. Rate of discount is figured on the original price.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW