The Administrative Staff College of Nigeria ASCON exams past questions and answers Pdf is available for download here. The Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) conducts exams annually for public servants across the 36 states of Nigeria, if you’re among those taking this exam this year then you need this past question for proper guidelines.
The past questions will be of great help as it will help you ascertain the area of focus, nature of the exams, questions you should expect, understand the marking syllables, taking note of how many questions is being asked yearly.
This is the compilation of past questions of all the past question and answers that have been asked in preceding years. All staff who have downloaded this past question give testimonies on how the exams as helped them to succeed.
Why you need ASCON Past Examination Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched
How is ASCON Past Examination Questions patterned?
ASCON exams is usually patterned in objectives or multiple-choice questions. The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to detail.
Sample of ASCON Past Examination Questions
- Statistic is not concerned with scientific methods for collecting, summarizing, presenting and analyzing data as well as withdrawing valid conclusions and making reasonable decisions on the basis of analysis. True or False?\
- A variable that can theoretically assume any value between two given values is called
3. Given that 2 – 1= y/y, what is y/y
4. 101 could be written as what?
5. If B is success in civil service; X is hard work; Y is amusement and Z is
observing public Service Rules and Regulations.
Which of the following is true?
A. B equals Y and Y
B. B equals Y and Z
C. B equals X and Y
D. B equals X and Z
6. Aisha types 10 pages in 5 minutes. Mary types 5 pages in 10 minutes. Working
together,how many pages can both type in 30 minutes?
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the ASCON Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for ASCON Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, ASCON Past Question and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW