Auchi Poly is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
As we know AUCHI is competitive in terms of their academics. This is also true for their admission process. So, do not relax thinking that your score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution. To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the AUCHI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF. It will help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. Also, it will get you familiarized with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
Why you need Auchi Poly HND Screening Past Question
There are quite a lot of benefits that come along with studying the AKANUPOLY past questions. Some of them are listed below.
‣ Having access to prior questions and answers will put you ahead of others who are not using past questions.
‣You’ll become familiar with the types of questions that are given.
‣ Some of these questions come up again and again. As a result, It assists you in preparing by allowing you to answer pre-determined questions and score yourself.
‣You’ll also learn about marking scheme so you’ll be able to score yourself.
How is Auchi Poly HND Screening Past Question Pattern?
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
The Federal Polytechnic, Auchi usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language, and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The format for Federal Polytechnic, Auchi post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
Sample of Auchi Poly HND Screening Past Question
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Jamb Result
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Auchi Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Auchi Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW