Auchi Poly is a highly selective institution. However, studying with Past Questions and Answers is the secret of every student whose names appear on the admission list. The fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into the polytechnic is secured because you still have the Post UTME exam to write.
Auchi poly Post UTME Past Questions and answers are now available for prospective candidates! If you are currently searching for AUCHI POLY Post UTME Past Questions, then Search no more! the Post UTME past questions and answers are now available for download. Remember that only a small percentage of students who seek for admission to the university get accepted. Note that, the aggregate scores of candidates are the key to selecting successful students.
For this reason, we have made available Post UTME past question. This is to help you get prepared for the forthcoming examinations.
Why you need Auchi Poly Past Question?
Past questions allow you to understand the number of alternative choices provided by your examiner. Knowing that you have options gives you the understanding that you need to answer the best questions you know first rather than attempting it in 1,2,3,4 order, especially in objectives parts. Since you are familiar with past questions, you are able to work out your own time which is as a result of the required time for each subject/question. The other part of the work is only like a part of it for the benefit. Dollar to Naira Rate
How the Auchi Poly Past Question is patterned;
The Federal Polytechnic, Auchi usually sets questions on just three (3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language, and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The format for Federal Polytechnic, Auchi post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
You will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are based on your course of study which are stated above.
For all prospective students of Auchi Poly, below are post UTME practice questions and answers, the institution released the practice questions and answers in other for her aspirants to see the method of their question. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives depending on the examinations. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Sample of Auchi Poly Past Questions and Answers
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into Pounds to Naira
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
- The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
- If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
- Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
- The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7 Jamb Result
- Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
- List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
- In a class, 120 students speak English or French, or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
- The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Jamb Result
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Auchi Post Utme Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Auchi past Questions and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW