The easiest way to pass the exam is to prepare for it with the past questions papers and answers as most of their questions are usually repeated.
This is why we bring you information on Civil Service Promotion Exam Past questions. It is a necessity that you use this past question to prepare well for the examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to get a copy of this past question, use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Civil Service promotion exam past questions?
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Civil service promotion exam past questions is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to jamb candidates to answer since the inception of the jamb as the examination body vested with the power to conduct admission qualifying examination. This past question is presented in pdf and it is suitable and affordable to all candidates.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Jamb Questions in PDF Format
Previous jamb candidates who got this past question from us are all happy they did because it played an important role in helping them during the exams and they eventually secured admission into the university. This is why we can assure you that this past question will be helpful to you. In a world where admission is highly competitive, you need to score very high so you can attract the attention of your chosen institution and be offered admission into any course of your choice. One way to achieve this is by getting Civil service promotion exam past questions from us. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Civil service promotion exam past questions, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the university. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Civil service promotion exam past questions Patterned
Normally, the Civil service promotion exam past questions is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Civil service promotion exam past questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Civil service promotion exam past questions
Jamb past questions will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Civil service promotion exam past questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Civil service promotion exam past questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Free Examples / Samples
1). Who provides Promotion policy in Nigeria?
A. The Federal Government
B. Federal Civil Service Commission
C. The agency / parastatal under which an individual is serving
D. National Directorate of Employment
2). The criteria for promotion in public service can be summarized in________?
B. Years of service
D. Dignity and personality
3). correspondence or material which has been graded according to its sensitivity or importance is referred to as ________?
A. Unclassified correspondence
B. Classified correspondence
C. Civil service rule correspondence
D. Managed correspondence
4). If the word PINT is written under the word SAFE, the word THUD is written under the word PINT and the word HOPE is written above the word SAFE, what word can be read diagonally?
5). One of the following is the main objective of Nigeria vision 2020
A. To become one of the largest economies in the world
B. Total eradication of crime and fraud
C. To be the highest oil-producing nation in the world
D. To restore 100% stability in the in Energy and Power sector
6). One of the options below is not one of the sources of information in civil service.
A. The public service rules
B. Circulars and curricular letter
C. Government white paper
D. Newspapers and blogs
Answers To The Free Questions Above
How to Buy
The complete Civil service promotion exam past questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our Civil service promotion exam past questions are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our Civil service promotion exam past questions.
7 Tips to Prepare for Civil Service Promotion Exam
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Civil service promotion exam past questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW