Apply for ongoing Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2021. See the 2 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Coca-Cola Company is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their Company. Jamb Result
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Coca-Cola Company Recruitment
At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below: Waec Result
1. Nigeria COBC Specialist
Education / Knowledge / Experience
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of related professional work experience (investigation and compliance functions)
- A University level Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics, related field or equivalent.
- Experience in performing complex in internal investigation
- CFE / ACCA / ICAN (or equivalent) required.
Do you have these skills:
- Ability to probe lines of enquiry with appropriate questions to logical conclusion
- A keen attention to details in written records or events
- Possess strong project management skills, shows ability to make sound decisions and exhibits initiative and intuitive thinking. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Very strong oral communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong written communication skills with ability to write clear and concise reports for Management.
Application Closing Date
See Other Related Jobs:
2. Digital Acceleration Manager
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in distributed computing and big data architectures.
- Proven experience in developing data solutions with Azure Data Services (Synapse, Databricks, Azure Analysis Services).
- Highly proficient in SQL and performance tuning of ETL jobs.
- Hands-on experience with Spark and Delta Lake.
- Hands-on experience with workload orchestration and automation tools like ADF, AutoSys, RunMyJobs, Control-M etc.
- Deep knowledge in data modeling and hands-on experience in designing, implementing and tuning data models for ETL, data warehousing and analytical workloads.
- Experience in building semantic models in Azure Analysis Services and/or SSAS.
- Experience in building datasets, dashboards, and visualizations in Power BI.
- DevOps: Appreciates the CI and CD model and always builds to ease consumption and monitoring of the system. Npower Recruitment
- Agile Methodologies, Business Process Modeling, Change Management, Cloud Platform, Communication, Data Flow Diagrams, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Enterprise Architecture Framework, Microsoft Azure Databricks, Microsoft Office, User Experience (UX).
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2021.
Link to apply: apply online
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW