DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post-UTME Form 2021: Cut off Mark & Requirement. D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic is a citadel of learning situated along Lagos, Abeokuta express road, is cordially inviting all interested and eligible candidates who have sat for the JAMB UTME aptitude test and have met the official benchmark to pick up the school post UTME form and apply for admission. The admission requirements for the National Diploma programme and how to apply have been provided below. Jamb Result
D.S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic admission forms for National Diploma Full-time ND for 2021/2022 academic session have been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma programmes of the Polytechnic. Dollar to Naira Rate
D.S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic admission forms ND for 2021/2022 session Applicants who score 120 and ABOVE in the 2021/2022 UTME for admission into full-time National Diploma. Meanwhile, applicants that score BELOW 120 can apply for part-time (weekdays) or part-time (weekend) National Diploma.
Read Also: Coal City University (CCU) Post UTME Form
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3. If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW