This is to notify students who applied for the Post-UTME screening of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) that the list of admitted candidates has been released. Registration for the 2021/2022 academic session commenced fully on 23rd November 2021. The list has been uploaded into the EBSU Portal and can be accessed via the procedure below. Dollar to Naira Rate
How to Check EBSU admission list on the school portal
- Candidates are to visit: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page
- Select your programme type
- Choose to search either by JAMB reg Number or By Name
- Provide your JAMB Reg. Number or Name in the required column
- Click on “Check Admission Status” Pounds to Naira
Admitted candidates are to proceed to JAMB CAPS to either accept or reject their admission.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
You are required to pay non-refundable acceptance fee in the underlisted order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
- Log to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page Npower Recruitment
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
N/B: Important Note: All newly admitted Candidate must accept their admission from JAMB CAP before proceeding to make acceptance payment, and acceptance and school fee payment inovice must be through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform or directly from remita (remita.net) will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration. Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
PROCEDURE FOR FULL REGISTRATION AND DOCUMENTATION/
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following: EBSU Merit Admission List
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgment slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter Waec Result
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of acceptance fee)
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.
Ukpabi Helen O.
All Faculty Officers
All Academic Deans
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW