Are you preparing to write Waec or any other examination that consists of economics such as JAMB, NECO and NABTEB this year? have you gotten the economics past questions pdf? if not, then your preparation is not complete. We bring you economics past questions pdf to guide you for your exams and help you get the desired success and score good grades for the exams. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
Economics is one of the most important subjects in the secondary school system and it is a compulsory subject as long as university admission requirement is concerned. Without a credit pass in economics, candidates who want to study any of the commercial-oriented courses in the university will obviously have to re-write the examination a second time in order to score a minimum of ‘C’ in economics, get a complete entry qualification and be eligible for admission into any university.
It is a necessity that candidates take quality time to prepare for their examination so as to achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of economics past questions for Waec and Gce pdf to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
What is Economics Past Questions PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Economics past questions pdf is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for the award of school certificate and the past question is presented in pdf format. This is one of the easiest formats that allows you to download the past question into your phone and use it anywhere you go.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. WAEC Physics Past Questions
Many candidates who got the economics past questions pdf from us have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. As a matter of fact, this past will teach you so many things about the economics examination and how it is conducted. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help to pass well. In this case, you do not need to supersede your competitors because you really do not have one, this is about you and your ability to get out of the secondary school system once and for all so you can begin your university education pursuit. Pounds to Naira
Why You Need Past Questions on Economics
Spending time practicing old essay questions and using these questions to guide essay plans will also help you in developing your answer and thus resulting in better marks. Practicing definitions and short answer exam questions will speed up time required in this area where less marks are allocated so that more time can be spent on the essay style questions which allocate more marks.
If you have not used past exam papers before, I hope you can know see the value in using them during revision and exam preparation. Practicing past exam papers helps to fine-tune key exam techniques and to refresh understanding of key phrases or terminology.
It also helps in terms of time management so that vital time is not wasted on short answer questions which allocate only a few marks.
How is Economics Past Questions Pdf Format Patterned
The Economics Waec past questions pdf comes in three (3) forms. there is a multiple-choice question pattern which is the objectives, the theory part also known as the essay and there is no practical aspect of the exams.
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study this economics past questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Economics Past Questions Pdf Sample
1. Scarcity in economics means?
- A) human wants are limitless
- B) the economy has very few resources
C ) the economy can scarcely produce anything
D) resources are limited in relation to wants
Correct Option: D
Scarcity refers to the basic economic problem, the gap between limited – that is, scarce resources and theoretically limitless wants.
Any resource that has a non-zero cost to consume is scarce to some degree, but what matters in practice is relative scarcity.
Via: Investopedia Economics Past Questions PDF
2. Economics is often described as a social science because?
- A ) laboratory experiments are performed
2. B) It makes use of controlled experiments
3. C) It uses scientific methods to explain an observed phenomenon and predict future events
4. D) It makes use of fieldwork
Correct Option: C
Economics is regarded as a social science because it uses scientific methods to build theories that can help explain the behavior of individuals, groups and organizations.
Economics attempts to explain economic behavior, which arises when scarce resources are exchanged.
3. Which of the following is an example of an invisible item on the balance of payments account
- A) shipping and aviation
- B) exports and imports
- C) merchandise
- D) Bullion
Correct Option: A
Invisible balance of payments refers to services or products that do not result in the transfer of physical objects.
Examples of invisible balance are tourism, consulting services, and shipping services
4. A major factor affecting the value of money is the?
- A) price level
- B) banking habits
- C) transaction motive
- D) divisible nature of money
Correct Option: A
Price level is a major factor because a rise or decline in the prices of goods and services has a direct effect on the value of money.
5. The Nigerian bank for commerce and industry is?
- A) a commercial bank
- B) a development bank
- C) an industrial bank
- D) a merchant bank
Correct Option: B
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Economics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Economics past questions pdf and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW