EKSU Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 | EKSU JAMB Cut Off Mark, EKSU Post UTME Cut Off Mark & EKSU Departmental Cut Off Marks.
EKSU Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 – See the official EKSU JAMB cut off mark, EKSU Post UTME cut off mark as well as the final departmental cut off mark for admission after adding JAMB score and post UTME screening score.
Are you EKSU aspirant? Did you write JAMB this year? Have you checked your JAMB result? If yes, is your answer, then get in here let me explain so many things for you concerning the EKSU cut off mark 2021/2022. Information, they said is power. When you are informed, you will know how you will prepare for the worst and get the best in the end.
There are some things you need to know about the Ekiti State University cut off mark. Let me explain them separately below; EKSU cut off mark
EKSU JAMB cut off mark
The EKSU JAMB cut off mark is a minimum JAMB score expected by any candidates who want to get admission into the Ekiti State University. JAMB result
This is the least JAMB score eligible for the EKSU post-UTME screening. Last 2020/2021 admission year, the Ekiti State University accepts candidates who scored 180 and above in JAMB UTME.
The situation might be different this year because of low performance among candidates in the UTME exam. We are yet to hear from the school management as regards this year’s EKSU JAMB cut off mark. Of course, we will update you once the news is broken.
EKSU Post UTME cut off mark
The EKSU Post UTME cut off mark is the minimum score in the post UTME screening expected by any candidate who had the EKSU JAMB cut off mark as participated in the EKSU Post UTME Screening.
This is the least post UTME score eligible for admission consideration.
As of last 2020/2021 admission year, the EKSU post-UTME cut off mark was 50%. That is, candidates who scored at least 50 over 100 in the post UTME screening were eligible to be considered for admission.
See the EKSU post UTME cut off mark for the last 2020/2021 admission year below. this will give you a clue of what I was explaining above.
- Medicine and Surgery(O’ Level result with one sitting only), and Nursing requires Cut Off Mark at between 220 – 240.
- Mass Communication, Anatomy, Physiology requires Cut Off Mark at 200.
- Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering requires Cut Off Mark at 190.
- Common-Law, and Pharmacy requires Cut Off Mark at 240.
- All engineering courses requires Cut Off at 200
- Other courses including Educational, Agricultural, and Medical Sciences require Cut Off Mark at 180.
The EKSU departmental cut off mark is the final minimum score expected from a candidate to get admission into his/her course of choice at the Ekiti State University.
This is purely based on the department or course involved. The EKSU courses and cut off mark for admission is not static and its influenced by the following;
1. General Performance:
general performance among candidates aspiring for that course in both the SSCE, JAMB and Post UTME: The better the performance, the higher the department’s admission cut off mark. The final admission cut off mark is derived from the following;
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB GPA (grade points from the relevant O’level subjects).
- Average between the JAMB score and the post utme screening score.
2. Admission Quota
Admission quota for the department: Each department has admission quotas allocated by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC). For example, if the admission quota for Medicine and Surgery is 100, the department will not accept any more candidates for admission after the slot is exhausted no matter the candidate’s score. in this case, the university admits candidates based on merit hierarchy (from the best candidate down to where the quota becomes exhausted). Let me just believe you understand me here.
EKSU Cut Off Mark for All Departments 2021/2022
The Ekiti State University, EKSU has not released the admission cut off mark for the 2021/2022 admission year. Forget about whatever you see on other websites or on social media. We will update this page once the university breaks the news concerning the cut off mark for this year’s admission.
EKSU departmental cut off mark: See the last 2020/2021 admission year department cut off mark below. The EKSU courses and cut off mark.
- All Engineering courses – 200 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 180 in some institution and 20% and above in post UTME
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in post UTME.
Reasons Why EKSU Admission is very competitive
The Ekiti State University EKSU final cut off mark for admission is always high because of admission competition. The EKSU is one of the most popular State Universities in Nigeria
As a result of its popularity, many students wish to study at this prestigious university which causes a lot of competition in admission slots.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW