This is to notify candidates NCE applicants who had not registered for post utme screening exercise of Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu and as such were unable to participate in the 1st batch screening that the institution has scheduled the second batch screening to hold on the date given below. All candidates should see the date, venue, documents required for the exercise and how to apply below. Pounds to Naira
This is to inform all the prospective candidates who have not written the post-UTME Screening Exam, that the NCE Admission Board Committee in her emergency meeting held on the 29th March 2022 has fixed 6th April 2022 as the exam date for the Batch B Screening test Exam. Waec Result
All those who are yet to register should use this opportunity and do so by:
1. Visiting the College website @ https://portal.fceehamufu.edu.ng/
2. Click on the Admission Screening Application link Dollar to Naira Rate
3. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and click create profile button.
Take note of your Username and password. FCE Eha-amufu 2nd Batch NCE Post-UTME Screening
4. Upon successful creation of profile, click ‘continue “button.
5. Confirm the payment information displayed and click Generate Invoice button.
6. Remita payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next of action for the Applicant.
7. Proceed to any bank and make payment.
8. Come back to the portal after payment and click on Existing Applicant login link.
9. Supply your Username and password(created in step 3 above) and click Login button
10.Upload 0, level result and birth certificate. Npower Recruitment
11. Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 08034346412,08068923978
VENUE: COLLEGE C.B.T CENTRE (750 Capacity Hall). Jamb Result
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW