This is to inform interested applicants and the general public that the management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede has begun the sale of supplementary forms for admission into HND Regular programme of the school for 2021/2022 session. Interested candidates should see the list of available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
Prospective students who are interested in the following courses are hereby informed that vacancies exist into the Higher National Diploma (Regular) Programmes in the following new departments. Jamb Result
(1) Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering (Mining Engineering) Technology
(2) Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering(Post Harvest Option)
(3) Agricultural Technology (Soil Science & Land Resources Management)
(4) Arts & Design (Ceramics option
(5) Arts & Design (Sculpture option) FPNO Supplementary HND Regular Admission Form
(6) Arts and Design (Textile option) Jamb form
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (FIND) Programmes are as follows:
1. Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from any recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic. Pounds to Naira
2. Candidates are also to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post-National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programme, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fpno.edu.ng.
It is also important to NOTE that candidates with a Pass level in National Diploma from institutions other than Federal Polytechnic Nekede are not qualified to apply and any false data entry during the online registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at any time such is discovered. Waec Result
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Visit the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri website https://fpno.edu.ng
2. Click on apply for admissions
3. Select your programme type
4. Generate Invoice for the application form
5. Pay the Invoice at the Bank or online with your ATM/Debit Card
6. Proceed to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank or any bank of your choice and make a payment of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill in the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
7. Proceed to fill out the Application form Dollar to Naira Rate
8. On completing the application form print your acknowledgment slip.
9. Click to pay O’level verification.
10. Print O’Level Verification Certificate (To verify if the O’ level verification is successful or not and to verify if there is any need for correction and re-verification). Npower Recruitment
All Application procedures MUST be completed on or before 12 midnight of 30th April 2022
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW