This is in order to enable students who are going to participate in the Examination to gain admission after successful completion of their exams. The Federal University, Otuoke is a federal government-owned University located in Otuoke, a town in Ogbia local government area of Bayelsa State, Southern Nigeria. This institution is profound in excellence and greatness. The mission of the Federal University, Otuoke is the generation, dissemination, preservation, and application of knowledge.
The vision of the Federal University, Otuoke (FUO) is to gain and maintain a reputation as a world-class university that challenges all its students to achieve the highest levels of intellectual and personal growth, to promote sustainable development, as well as contribute purposeful and ethical service to the nation and Mankind
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of this university examination. However, we have been able to gather post utme past questions this in order to help prospective candidates into ICAN.
Once you get our past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get into school with ease.
How is Fuotuoke Past Questions Pattern?
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions which is usually in objective and theory format. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Fuotuoke Past Questions
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW