Past Questions are for those who are writing this course this year and it may be their first time. You may not know how the exams will be pattern. this past questions help you want to have deep knowledge on how the exams will be set, Are you worried about what will be the main focus of study in the examination? worry no more. There is good news right now and in this post, you will know how you will come out with good grades in your examination.
Past questions and answers provides useful information about the questions to expect to help detect your strength and weakness in each field.
Getting this Past Questions and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. You will be loosing out if you don’t get a copy for yourself.
Why you need Gst 203 Past Questions
One reason to use past questions is forming an excellent basis for revision in preparation for examinations and prevention of future mistakes by having a clear focus. It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
➛ You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
➛ You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
➛You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
How is Gst 203 Past Questions Pattern?
GST203 are pattern in multiple choice format or objectives. We have compiled the questions and made it simpler for you as we have placed the exams base on the year of the examination. A lot of student who have used our past questions have given testimonies that it as helped them get their dream job.
Sample of Gst 203 Past Questions
Q1 In the proposition “As soon as Mrs Ojewale arrives, she tidies the house”, what is the premise?
Mrs Ojewa le arrives
Q2 Complete this sentence; An argument can never have more than one _________
Q3 Any sentence expressing questions, commands, etc. does not qualify as logical statement.
Q4 All of these are vocabularies uesd in logic except_________
Q5 The sentence: Africa is a great continent is a logical statement because________
the sentence can be asserted and can be denied
Q6 The process of derivation of a conclusion of an argument from the premise is known as ___________
Q7 Words or expressions that indicate a premise or conclusion within an argument is called ____________
Q8 In any valid argument, the conclusion follows from the _________
Q9 Which of these is not a premise indicator?
Q10 A statement, within an argument, which provides support for asserting the conclusion of that argument is reffered to as _________
Q11 Which of these is a statement?
The sky is blue
Q12 A person who studies logic is called ________
Q13 Traditional syllogism or Aristotelian logic deals only with __________________
cartegorical propositio n
Q14 All of these are importance of logic to an individual except _________
it helps an individual to learn strategies for thinking well
It helps to avoid common errors in reasoning
It is an effective technique for evaluating argument
Q15 In Greek, ‘logos’ means _________
Q16 Formal logic is divided into methodology, metalogic and _________
Q17 Logic is important to other discipline because
other disciplines involve classification and ordering of things as well as reasoning and arguments
Q18 There is no way you can determine correct or incorrect reasoning without constructing ________
Q19 The only discipline that teaches how to formulate different types of arguments is called __________
Q20 The act by which the mind affirms or denies something of something else is called __________
Q21 All of these constitute a logical process except
Q22 Logic is the study of _________
correct and incorrect reasoning and arguments
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for GST Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, GST Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW