The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) introduced the e-PIN vending registration for candidates in other to prevent any form of fraudulent activities in its examination.Information Guide Nigeria
Without obtaining the JAMB e-PIN you will not be able to register for the UTME or Direct entry examination. Also, if you have not yet created your JAMB profile you will not be able to obtain or buy the JAMB e-PIN. Buy JAMB e-PIN
Hence, in other to obtain the JAMB e-PIN you must first be a Candidate who has successfully created their JAMB profile and has obtained his/her JAMB profile code. If you’ve successfully created your JAMB profile and obtained your JAMB profile code, then follow the guidelines in this article to purchase the JAMB e-PIN.How to create a JAMB Profile
Read Also: How to create a JAMB Profile
How to Buy JAMB e-PIN Online
Follow the procedures to purchase the JAMB e-PIN online:
- Step 1: Visit the official JAMB e-PIN portal https://portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Step 2: Click on “Buy UTME/DE PIN”
- Step 3: Enter your JAMB Profile Code
- Step 4: Make the required payment for the JAMB e-PIN
- Step 5: Select your preferred payment method e.g. Remita or Interswitch
- Step 6: After making the payment, your JAMB e-PIN will be sent to your phone number.How to get an Affidavit in Nigeria
Read Also: How to buy JAMB Form
How to Buy JAMB e-PIN via USSD
Follow the procedures below to purchase the JAMB e-PIN via USSD code:
- Step 1: Using your mobile phone and registered phone number, dial *565*6*55019# or *565*6*66019#Npower recruitment
- Step 2: Enter your 10 digit profile code
- Step 3: Select your bank and follow the prompts to make the required payment
- Step 4: After making the payment, your JAMB e-PIN will be sent to your registered phone number
Note: After successfully obtaining the JAMB e-PIN, Proceed to the nearest JAMB-approved CBT centre to complete your registration.
Read Also: How to access JAMB CAPS
How to Recover your JAMB Profile Code
If you’ve lost or misplaced your JAMB profile code, simply text [RESEND] to 55019 or 66019 using your registered phone number on the JAMB portal. Also, if you wish to correct any mistake in your name, simply send the [CORRECT Surname First-name Middle-name] to 55019 or 66019 via text message using your registered phone number.
How to Recover your JAMB e-PIN
If you lost or misplaced your JAMB e-PIN, or you’ve not yet received your e-PIN after making the payments, simply send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 or 66019 for UTME or Direct Entry respectively using your registered phone number. Your JAMB e-PIN will then be retrieved and sent to your registered phone number.WAEC result
Where to get the JAMB e-PIN
The following are selling outlets where you can purchase the JAMB e-PIN physically:
- Access Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, JAIZ, Polaris Bank, Stanbic IBTC, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, and Unity Bank.
- Mobile Money Operators like E-Transact, Pocket Moni, Paga, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash), and Xpress payment solutions
- Micro Finance Banks: Trust MFB, Obelebun MFB, Zazzau MFB, and Regent MFB
- Online payment platforms: Remita, InterSwitch (Quickteller) Upper-link, e-Transact, and United Payment services (UPS)
- POS, ATMs of Banks listed above
- USSD for mobile bankingJAMB Result
If you have any questions, or you need further clarifications about the procedures listed above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment box below, we would love to hear from you. To get steady updates about the JAMB admission process simply subscribe to our page, and we will continue to keep you updated on all admission processes.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW