IAUE Part-time and HND Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. The school management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) wishes to inform all the interested candidates who are seeking admission into the various Higher NationalDiploma programms, that the admission form is out and currently on sale. See below for complete guide on the available programms, admission requirements, method of application, and application deadline. Jamb Result
The management of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, Rivers State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Regular and Weekend Part-Time DEGREE Programmes and HND conversion to degree for the 2021/2022 session.
2. HND Conversion to Degree Programmes
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- a. Degree: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A/BA.ED)
1. Faculty: Humanities Programmes:
- English and Communications Arts
- French and International Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Theater Arts
- b. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc/B.Sc.Ed)
- 2. Faculty: Business Studies Dollar to Naira Rate
- Office and Information Management (Secretarial Studies)
- 3. Faculty: Natural and Applied Science
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- Human Kinetics/Health and Safety Education
- 4. Faculty: Social Science
- Geography/Environmental Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
- Sociology/Social Studies
- 5. Faculty: Vocational and Technical Education
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics)
- 6. Faculty: Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Early Childhood
- Primary Education Studies
- Educational Management
- Library and Information Science
- FEATURES OF THE PART-TIME REGULAR PROGRAMME:
- Student will:
- Attend classes and take courses together with their regular counterparts
- Write Examination alongside their regular counterparts
- Obtain first degree in 4years as their regular counterparts
- Have benefits of regular Academic environment
- Can apply for hostel accommodation
- May not participate in NYSC, but will on graduation be issued certificate of exclusion from National Youth Service Corps. Npower Recruitment
NB: All part-time students are required to validate their admission into the university by registering with JAMB.
Thereafter the university will complete the admission process with JAMB in CAPS to enable all part-time students to obtain admission letters from JAMB. All part-time students will be informed when the JAMB portal is ready for registration with JAMB.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME REGULAR
AND WEEKEND PART-TIME
Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in
not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and
Mathematics, three of which should be relevant to the course
the student wishes to offer.
SECTION 2: HND CONVERSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
One Academic Year (Two Semesters) Post HND B.Sc., B.A, B.Tech
Degrees in Any of the above related courses in the various faculties
of the university (1-6). Waec Result
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HND CONVERSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES
1. Possession of HND Certificate from a recognized Polytechnic or Institution or Recognized Professional Accounting Bodies, e.g Fellow of ICAN, ANAN, ACCA or any other professional
accounting qualification. (This applies to accounting candidates only).
2. Completion or exemption and/or exclusion from NYSC where applicable
3. Candidates must possess credits in English Language and Mathematics at O’level
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR PART-TIME REGULAR/WEEKEND PART-TIME AND HND CONVERSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Application is online through the university website. After creating account on the registration page, candidates are expected to log in to the university portal with their username and password and continue registration/payment process. Admission form for HND Conversion to Degree Programmes is N31, 200.00 only and Part-time Weekend /Regular Part-time Programmes is N26, 200.00 only, payable
through the university portal. No account number is required. All transactions are secured through the university online portal. (Check procedure for online registration).
The registration portal will be closed on 29th October, 2021.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education @ 07038103386, 08038700797, 08056582284, 08039509869, 08056233689, and
08064020035. Jamb form
Proceed for online registration as follows!
Procedure for Online Registration
1. Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
2. On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2021/2022 PART-TIME ADMISSION
3. On the page that appears, click on REGISTER FOR 2021/2022 PART-TIME
- Fill the form correctly and click on Create account.
- An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Your login
details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
4. Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email
5. You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
6. Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay
7. You will be redirected to Interswitch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently. For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
8. After successful payment, click on ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
9. Print your Registration Slip and log out.
10.Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university portal.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW