Are you about to sit for informatics exam? Do you feel adequately prepared? One of the best ways to equip yourself is to get past questions papers and use them for adequate preparation.
Practicing for your upcoming exam will help you get the best grades you have always wanted. But you may be wondering where you will get these past papers. Stay tuned to know how you will benefit from them and how to get a copy.
This past questions are those questions that were asked in the examination that are compiled together with accurate answers and they do represent the full range of content for each course. The answers to the past questions are provided after the last question.
Taking past question(s) is not a requirement to sit for an actual examination but using this past questions will ensure successful performance in the examination.
Why you need Informatics Past Question
The more you practice with past exam questions, the more you sharpen your skills. These help you to recall what you have been learning in your class. Besides, it allows you to apply the concepts you have been mastering during your study times.
Therefore, past questions papers are a perfect option in your revision for your upcoming exam. Grab as many as you can and go through them.
How is Informatics Past Question Pattern?
Informatics past questions pdf comes a multiple-choice question pattern which is the objectives, the theory part also known as the essay and the practical aspect is not applicable in this exams . We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Kwara Post Utme past questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Informatics Past Question
1. Because several disciplines support the foundation of informatics nursing, it is important for the informatics nurse to understand that:
informatics nursing differs from other disciplines, as it focuses on supporting the process of obtaining data.
informatics nursing uses the concepts, tools, and methods of various disciplines to facilitate nursing process.
information technology and nursing technology are synonymous, as they have the same goal.
the boundaries between the various disciplines are clearly defined.
2. Knowledge that is patterned for use in reasoning is known as:
3. Principles of ergonomics include job design, health issues, and:
4. In promoting change, the people who are recognized as opinion leaders and role models are known as the:
5. Which document articulates the primary factors that guide professional nursing judgment, regarding confidential patient information?
Administrative Simplification Provisions.
Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
Nursing Informatics: Scope and Standards of Practice.
6. Ease of navigation, appropriate language, efficiency of use, ease of learning, and intuitiveness are all examples of:
7. The basic network protocol that determines the rules used to create and route packets of data between computers is:
8. Applications that are designed to run on a common platform, operate in a common environment, and communicate through direct data transfer are known as:
9. What is the most common risk to patient privacy and confidentiality?
An organization’s employees.
Inadequate firewall protection.
Inadequate system design.
Viruses, worms, and Trojan horses.
10. Adherence to a standardized nursing language will lead to:
a barrier in national interoperability.
a larger database of interventions.
improved evaluation of nursing outcomes.
increased nursing competencies.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Informatics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Informatics past questions pdf, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW