This is to inform all prospective candidate that the Islamic examination as been published and it can be downloaded in this post as it can be distinguished in this past questions as it could be downloaded in this post as in the questions.
It is very important that you start practicing before you go for the gce examination. Those that passes with good result have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Why you need Islamic Studies Gce Past Question
Students studying for the Islamic Gce Exams Past Questions and Answers would have a significant advantage. Students will be introduced to their fields of research via the previous questions. This will aid students in achieving high marks on the entrance exam. See how to get past Abuja Nursing questions in the section below.
How is Islamic Studies Gce Past Question Pattern?
There will be two papers. Paper 1 and 2 both papers will be put into will be put into composition and will be taken at one sitting.
Paper one; 50 questions which are objectives for 50 minutes.
Paper two; This paper comprise of six theory questions with one compulsory question.
Sample of Islamic Studies Gce Past Question (Objective Questions (OBJ):
1. The selection of a leader in the Jahilyah was based on
2. The conquest of Makkah was as a result of the
A. eagerness of Muslims to return to Makkah.
B. violation of the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah.
C. detention of the Prophet’s messengers.
D. invitation of the Prophet by Makkans.
3. The division of the Qur’an into Manzil is to facilitate its
4. The ninth year of hijrah is known as the
5. The least authentic among the following is
C. Da ‘if.
6. According to Hadith 34 of an-Nawawi, evil in society can be corrected by the
A. hand, tongue and heart.
B. sword, bow and arrow.
C. Mallam, Sultan and Shaykh.
D. teacher, politician and preacher.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Gce Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Gce Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW