Sure, you must be researching for a guideline on how to log in or access the official JAMB portal for the 2022/2023 admission session which is why you are being redirected to this. Either way, you are certain to find just the solution to your searched query on this page.
We gathered data from various sources just to be sure this content is educative to students who hope to partake or sign up for the examination conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) every year. Remember, for you to qualify for studying in any Nigerian University requires that you pass the JAMB examination. However, one can still attend other higher institutions like Polytechnics, Colleges, and Mono-technics without having to write JAMB. Well, I won’t go deeper on how to get admitted without writing JAMB examination as that is not why we are here initially. We are here to learn more about JAMB e-facility portal for current year examination registration as well as how to access and login to the existing JAMB profile. Learn a brief about JAMB before we proceed to our main content.
About Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a government-recognized institute in Nigeria. The institution is better referred to as a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary institutions within the country (Nigeria). This takes us back to what I mentioned above, “all students who are interested in studying in a Nigerian tertiary institution must pass through the examination test conducted by JAMB”.JAMB e-facility Portal
JAMB board was first founded in 1978 and has been existing till current date (I guess it will continue to be so for a long time). This sure brings about the need to have full knowledge of how JAMB operates so that, getting admission to study in any Nigerian higher institute won’t be really hard for you.
As a student who is planning to go into any higher learning institute in Nigeria, you are required to check the minimum cut-off mark for your institution as well as subject requirements. Going through the complete JAMB brochure will sure give you an in-depth view of all institution requirements for CBT cut-off mark as well as the subject combination for your chosen course.
Mind you, the JAMB examination is computer-based which means it would be a great idea if you consider learning the basics of computer operation before going to the examination hall (well, that’s more of a bonus advice you won’t find on most platforms). Prior to JAMB’s establishment in Nigeria, they are however saddled with the following responsibilities.
JAMB Functions in Nigeria
- Conducting examination for secondary school students (with WAEC/NECO results) who are interested in furthering their education into any Nigerian higher learning institution.
- Reviewing and ensuring the qualifications of a student to know whether he/she is fit for admission in an applied institution.How to Retrieve MTN Transfer Pin 2022_ See Full Procedure
- Appoint examiners, invigilators, moderators, and also, members of the subject panels and committee for JAMB Computer-based test examination.
- Collate and dissemination of student information in regards to admission into any Nigerian tertiary institution of learning.
- Performing other actions within its jurisdiction necessary for full discharge of degree programme which is been pursued by a student.
About JAMB e-Facility Portal 2022
The JAMB e-facility portal is the official website of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and also the official profile of all students who applied or signed up for JAMB CBT tests. The site has a lot of flexibility and features. I will share some of them with you below.How to Share Airtime on MTN 2021 – See Complete Do-it-Yourself (DIY) Guide
Things you can do on JAMB Portal as a Student
- Register for JAMB CBT test/login
- You can use the portal to check your exam dates
- View, save, and download JAMB results
- Uploading of WAEC/NECO results.
- Changing of bio-data entries (name, surname, phone number etc)
- Reviewing and changing of the most preferred institution of study and/or JAMB change of course of study. And lots of others.
Cool right? See how to access the official login URL for JAMB e-facility Portal in case you have already registered an account in an approved JAMB CBT center.Npower recruitment
How to Access JAMB E-Facility Portal
For students who have already generated their JAMB PIN and have already created their account yet don’t know how to log in, you can follow the below instructions;
- First, you need to make sure you have and are using the right devices (a PC will be better however; phones too can do a great job provided you are using a live browser like Google Chrome, Brave, Firefox, etc).dollar to naira rate
- Now turn on your data connection and click through this URL https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Now you are required to type in your correct login Email address and Password in the appropriate fields (the login details that were handed to you in CBT centers).
- Now tab on the login button to successfully log into your JAMB profile.
You see how easy it is following our guide to access and log into the JAMB portal is? For those who are yet to have an account. I’ll advise you not to panic, however, you might be delaying your chances of studying this year if you don’t act fast.
JAMB portal is not like any social media or website whereby, you can just hove over and tab on the signup button to create a free account. You need to pass through some processes (even though it is 100% free).
The very first stage of starting JAMB registration is making sure you have a valid Nigerian Identity Number (NIN) and then, making sure you have generated a valid JAMB profile code. You can make searches on where to do NIN close to you and you surely will find a fitting solution.WAEC result
In regards to generating JAMB profile code, follow the below details;
Getting JAMB Profile Code via USSD Method
To generate a new JAMB profile code while using USSD is pretty easy. Just;
- Pick up your phone and open your mobile dialer
- Insert this code *55019*1*NIN#
- Now send it while using the phone number you want to be connected to your JAMB account.
An SMS will be sent to your phone within a few minutes. It usually takes 5-10 minutes though. Make sure you don’t send more than once to avoid wasting resources.
Generating JAMB Profile code via SMS method
To generate a new JAMB profile code while using the SMS method, you are required to;
- open your messaging app and tap the new icon to create a message.
- Now add 55019 as the recipient and proceed
- In the message body, type in with this format [NIN NINnumber] and send (you will receive a message with your new JAMB profile code).JAMB form
For instance, if your NIN is 98765432109, you only need to send NIN 98765432109 to 55019 and you will get your profile code delivered in no time.
Now that you have these details ready, you can begin with your new JAMB registration procedures.
Read Also: HOW TO CHECK JAMB RESULTS
How to Create Account and Login to JAMB Portal
JAMB registration is easy though, really stressing most especially if you are doing it for the very first time. I have a summary that will help. See below guide;
- Take your valid credentials
- Don’t forget your JAMP profile code too
- Now search for the nearest JAMB CBT center close to you and they sure will execute your registration process (charges applied)
Thanks for reading through. You just completely consumed our content on the JAMB e-facility Portal login guide. If you found it helpful, do well to drop a review in the comment section and as well share it with your friends.JAMB Result
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW