Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Jamb Past Question and answer in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Jamb Past Questions And Answers 2018 in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Jamb Past Questions And Answers 2018 in PDF Format is the compilation of all the Jamb Past Questions that have been given to students seeking admission into its university through the utme mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into various programs of any university and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. Jamb Past Questions And Answer in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Jamb Past Questions And Answers 2018 in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Jamb Past Questions And Answers 2018 in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This JAMB past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is Jamb Past Questions And Answers 2018 in PDF Patterned
Normally, the Jamb Past Questions And Answers 2018 in PDF Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Jamb Past Questions And Answers 2018 in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination. Dollar to naira
Why You Need A Copy of Jamb Past Questions And Answers 2018 in PDF Download
If you do not want to be a usual customer of JAMB, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following under listed reasons.
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Jamb Past Questions And Answers 2018 in PDF Sample
LEXIS AND STRUCTURE
In Questions 26 to 34 choose the option nearest in meaning to
26. The story has to be taken with a grain of salt. This means
A. you need some salt to listen to the story.
B. there is no salt in the story.
C. the story is questionable
D. the story is true
E. you have too much salt in the story.
27. It is usually hard to change the course of action when
one crosses the Rubicon. The underlined expression, as
used in this sentence, means to
A. pass through a place called Rubicon
B. cross a river calledRubicon
C. cross a bridge calledRubicon
D. pass a special test
E. be irrevocably committed.
28. The saleman tried to pull the wool over my eyes. This
implies that the salesman tried to
A. force me to buy his goods
B. offer me cotton wool
C. make me buy his wool
D. dupe me
E. cover my eyes with wool.
29. Ijeoma counted her chickens before they were hatched.
This means that Ijeoma
A. regarded each egg as a chicken
B. hatched the eggs prematurely
Uploaded on www.ngschoolz.net
C. assumed that her expectations had already been
D. protected her eggs from breaking
E. insured the eggs.
30. Solo has resigned his job with the textile mills. He doesn’t
seem to worry about getting another job. His plans are
still quite in the air. This means that his plans are
A. airmailed B. air tight C. uncertain
D. certain E. airborne.
31. Ike is head over heelsin love with Ngozi. This meansthat
A. Ike isfriendly with Ngozi.
B. Ike istrying to fall in love with Ngozi.
C. Ngozi fell on Ike’s heel and both ofthem fell in love
D. Ike is madly in love with Ngozi.
E. none of the above.
32. The legislator has decided to play second fiddle afterhe
had been walked out of the Assembly for violatingbasic
procedure of the House. This means that the legislator
has decided to
A. oppose every motion in the House
B. support every motion in the House
C. condemn everymotion
D. support the lead given by others
E. become active in the house.
33. Old customs die hard. This implies that old customs
A. cause a lot of hardship and death
B. must be stopped
C. never die out
D. cause hardship for younger people
E. tend to last for a long time.
34. The convict said he was tire of leading a dog’s life. To
lead a dog’s life means to live
A. carelessly B. in disgrace C. in solitude
D. in misery E. in poverty.
In Questions 35 to 70 choose the expressionor word which best
35. After the initial confusion, the Manager’s suggestion
brought…..to the depressed investors.
A. a glitter of hope. B. a glimmer of hope.
C. a sparkle of hope D. a raise of hope
E. a shower of hope.
36. The farmer has brought the insecticide because he was
bent on … the insects in his farm.
A. exterminating B.estimating C. extenuating
D. extinguishing E. exemplifying.
37. The young lady decided to…
A. do away with the many advices given by her relatives
B. reject all the advices given by herrelatives
C. reject all the advice given by herrelations
D. take to all the advices given by her relations
E. eject all the advices given by herrelatives
B. by with one another
C. through with one another
D. offfrom each other E. on with each other.
39. The school Board has placed an orderfor…
A. all the furnitures and equipment required in the new
B. all the furniture and equipment required in the new
C. all ofthe furniture and equipment required in the new
E. many of the furnitures and equipment required in the
40. On his way back the boy ran into a long procession of
men, women and children in…
A. white beautiful exceedingly flowing gowns.
B. exceedingly flowing white beautiful gowns.
C. exceedingly beautiful white flowing gowns
D. white flowing exceedingly beautiful gowns
E. flowing exceedingly white beautiful gowns
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW