As a parent whose child or ward is about to engage in the JSS3 junior WAEC examination. we believe that your child can do better with consistent use of our Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Format to practice and study for the examination. So we urge you to get the past question for them.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Format is the compilation of all the Jss3 Past Question And Answer that has been given to students to answers as part of the requirement to qualify them to the senior secondary school classes and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Format is what every Jss3 student needs to pass their examination well.AMB Chemistry Past Questions
All those who have bought our Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Patterned
Normally, the Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Why You Need A Copy of Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Download
If you do not want to be a usual customer of JAMB, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following under listed reasons.
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Jss3 Past Question And Answer in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Basic Science- SECTION: Objective
1. One of the following is not a family trait
a) Complex of the skin b) height c) albinism c) possession of two eyes
- One of the following is an example of family trait except
a) Recessive b) dormant c) generation d) blood type
- The following cause soil erosion except
a) Growth of towns b) building of houses c) mulching d) road construction
- Soil erosion can be controlled by the following except
a) Planting of trees b) terracing c) farming d) planting cover crops
- Flooding could be due to all these except one.
a) Heavy rainfall b) sandy soil c) blocked gutter d) overflowing of river or sea
- One of the following is not a harmful effect of flooding
a) Change in habitat b) construction of dams c) loss of life d) destruction of crops
- The following may cause bush burning except
a) Planting of trees b) stumps of smoke cigarettes c) wind d) hunting of game
Which of these is not an effect of bush burning?
a) Building of houses b) loss of forest reserve c) loss of wild life
One of the following is a regulation against bush burning
a) NAFDAC b) NAFCON c) NACC d) EFCC
Family trait is used for the following except
a) Crime detection b) tracing family members
c) reducing the hereditary diseased) dominant
- What is family trait and state its uses?
- List any five causes of soil erosion.
- Define flooding and its prevention.
- List seven (7) ways of controlling soil erosion.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jss3 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW