The management of Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-Ode has begun the sale of forms for admission into its nursing programme for 2022/2023 session. Interested candidates should see the cost of the application form, eligibility, admission requirements, and how to apply. Also included are information on the entrance examination which includes the date, venue, and time for the exams. All candidates should see the information below. Pounds to Naira
This is to inform the General Public that Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke-Ode Application Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is on SALES. The applicants are expected to visit portal.kwconoo.edu.ng to see the instructions and steps on how to obtain the form. Npower Recruitment
1. Candidate must have at least five (5) O’ Level Credits to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than 2-sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Jamb Result
2. Combination of WAEC&WAEC. WAEC&NECO or NECO&NECO are accepted, NABTEB must be single (1) sitting.
* The Closing date is 31st JULY, 2022 Kwara State College of Nursing Admission Form
* Application Form Fee of Twelve Thousand Naira Only (12,000) using your ATM card details
* Entrance Examination is CBT (Computer Base Test)
* Date of Entrance of Examination is 6th August, 2022 Dollar to Naira Rate
* Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY, ILORIN.
* Time: 8.00am
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW