As WAEC examination is about to commence, you can hi=urriedly get the Marketing WAEC Past Questions and Answers to study and put finishing touches to your preparation for the exams. Are you looking for the 2022/2023 WAEC Marketing Questions and Correct answers? Or the past questions and answers or most possible questions? You are in the right place.
WAEC Questions and Answers on Marketing. I will provide you with free access to WAEC Marketing objective and theory repeated questions. You’ll also learn how WAEC Marketing questions are constructed, as well as a variety of other examination information.
Benefit of Using Marketing Past questions and answers
Gives you a feel of the exam and boost your confidence
For someone who is most likely writing an external examination for the first time, past questions give you a feel of the format, style and question structure of the examination. In other words, it gives you an idea of what to expect as you try your hands of the questions and get you mindful.
How is Marketing Past Questions Patterned?
When it comes to marketing question it always have two papers, which are Papers 1 and 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions that will cover the entire syllabus. Candidates are expected to answer all the questions in 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will be a 2-hour paper consisting of six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer any four for 80 marks.
Past questions will not only help you know the likely questions but you will understand the nature of the examination.
Our research has confirmed that candidate that uses past questions to prepare for the examination is ten times better than those who do not.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR MARKETING PAST QUESTIONS
1. The performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
2. Goods produced for immediate use by a household is classified as
A. industrial goods.
B. market goods.
C. durable goods.
D. consumer goods.
3. Which of the following is not a component of the marketing mix?
4. Which of the following is not influenced by consumer behavior?
A. Life style
5. performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
6. In Nigeria, the body that ensures that its members operate according to their professional ethics is the
7. The current highest decision-making body on privatization and commercialization of public enterprises in Nigeria is the
A) National Council on Privatization
B) Securities and Exchange Commission
C) Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission
D) Bureau of Public Enterprises