1. Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
2. Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
3. Diploma in Medical Xray and Imaging Technology Misau College of Health Science Admission Form
4. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
5. Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
6. National Diploma in Public Health Pounds to Naira
1. Candidates applying for JCHEW must possess three (3) O level credits in English, Mathematics, Biology and passes in two (2) other subjects at not more than two sittings Npower Recruitment
2. Candidates applying for Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW), Diploma in Medical X-ray and Imaging Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Professional Diploma in Health Information Management and National Diploma in Public Health must possess at lest five (5) O level credits which must include English Language, Mathematics,Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Interested candidates should visit the College portal at www.micohest.edu.ng and click on ‘online application’
2. Enter your first name, last name, email, phone number and password and click create account
3. After a successful creation of account, use your email and password to log in. Dollar to Naira Rate
4. Make payment of N4,500 using a debit card to enable you to start the application process.
5. Fill and submit application form. Finally, generate and print the acknowledgment slip
Note: all applicants will be required to sit for an Entrance Examination.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW