. Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all a MTN Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the post utme Questions that have been given to students seeking admission into UI through the utme mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into various programs of any university and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, FUTO post utme past question is what you need to pass the post utme screening. UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format
All those who have bought our MTN Scholarship Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out with flying colors smiling. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever Jamb Result
Why You Need A Copy of MTN Scholarship Past Question in PDF Download
There are various benefits of studying past questions for any examination or aptitude test but I want to highlight a few.
- To help you prepare better for the forthcoming CBT aptitude test.
- You will have to get an insight into what the real questions look like.
- Questions will definitely repeat.
- It will help you ascertain your preparation level.
- Through this material, you will discover areas in which questions will be generated and then focus more on them.
How is MTN Scholarship Past Question in PDF Patterned
Normally, the MTN Scholarship Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the FUTO Post Utme Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
MTN Past Question in PDF Sample
1. What is the most appropriate software for calculating in computer?
Answer: Microsoft Excel
2. Adobe Photoshop is a:
Answer: Graphics Software
3. What is the name of the first Computer Network?
Answer: ARPANET (Advanced Research Projects Administration Network)
4. What is the number of Computer Generation?
5. She has lived here _____ 1975.
Answer: B) since
6. The company uses heavy _________.
Answer: C) Machinery
7. P and q are integers that are multiple of 5. Which of this is NOT true about p and q?
- P + q is divisible by 5
- P – q is divisible by 10
- P + q is divisible by 20
- P + q is divisible by 25
8. If the sector of a circle of an angle of 60° with a radius of 30 cm is bent to form a cone, find the base radius of the cone?
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for MTN Scholarship Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW