The entrance exams into the national common entrance past question is available in PDF format. You can download it and print. You can also use the pdf on your mobile device or computer. Jamb Result
We have up-to-date National Common Entrance Past Questions for their entrance examination. We have added accurate answers to help you during preparation.
Benefits of National Common Entrance Past Questions
It is usually helpful to prepare for exams with past questions. Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
To score high in any examination, be it a screening exam, and so on, you need to prepare adequately. This is why it is important for prospective JAMB, WAEC and other exam candidates to use past questions to prepare. Here, you will find JAMB past questions, WAEC, NECO and Post UTME past questions. You can revise them to find out what you already know and what you don’t know.
How is National Common Entrance Past Question Pattern?
For all prospective candidate of national common entrance exams, The exams is always patterned in objectives format and also in theory. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives and theory depending on the subject. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Our joy is to see you to your success, eventually, we are not perfect but we have been working towards improving every day and achieving our mission, which includes helping every student that accesses our learning resources and is ready to work hard, excels academically. Pounds to Naira
Sample of National Common Entrance Past Questions
PART A – MATHEMATICS
1. Convert 574 to Roman numerals. 5.
2. Correct 0.0579 to 2 significant
3. Arrange 2/3, 5/6,V2 and V4 in ascending order. Dollar to Naira Rate
A- XU> 5fe,2/3’V2 7-
C V2 ‘2/3’V4» ÿ6
D- V4, V2, 2/3, 5/6
4. Find the square root of
5. In a class, there are 20 girls and 30
boys. Find the ratio of girls to boys.
6. Ade bought a pair of shoes for
N1000.00 and sold it for £4800.00.
What is his percentage loss?
7. Express 0.75 as a fraction.
8. Find the simple interest on N8000.00
for 4 years at 2% per annum.
D. $4950.00 Npower Recruitment
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (Exams Guru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for National Common Entrance Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, National common entrance Past Questions and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW