The Nigerian navy past questions and answers for the 2021 DSSC recruitment exams contains the most recent and comprehensive compiled questions and answers that include subject areas in Maths, English and Current affairs.
Why you need Navy Direct Short Service Past Question
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or areas to be touched or covered.
How is Navy Direct Short Service Past Question Pattern?
The exams is always patterned in objectives (multiple choice) format. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with no theory irrespective of the course of study or subject combination.
Sample of Navy Direct Short Service Past Question
1. Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
(b) Plastic Cup
(d) Eraser ANS – D
2. The following are domestic birds except
(d) Vulture ANS – D
3. A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price?
(a) i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
(b) i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
(c) i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
(d) i = 50k, ii = N4.50k ANS – C
4. A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
(d) 20% ANS – C
5. The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called…………………………..
(d) Igwe ANS – C
6. Which of these is not a method of preventing iron from rusting?
(d) Painting ANS – C
7. Which of the following is not a rainbow colour?
(d) Green ANS – B
8. A person who flies an aircraft is called……………………..
(a) A captain
(b) A craftologist
(c) A pilot
(d) An aeronautics engineer ANS – C
9. Kwame Nkrumah Museum is located in…………………………….
(d) Ghana ANS – D
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigeria Navy Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigeria Navy Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW