Therefore, we bring you information on Jamb Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as those questions and answers get repeated every year. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
With our original NDU Post utme Past Questions And Answers, you are going to be coming out with flying colors smiling. This NDU past question will be sent to you through your valid email address and is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
If you are looking for NDU post utme past questions and answers for medicine and surgery, then this is where to find it. We have the complete and up to date Niger Delter University post utme past questions and answers for medicine and surgery for you. So, if you are preparing to write the NDU post UTME screening examination in the department of Medicine and surgery and perhaps looking for past questions and answers then, you definitely will have it here.
The department of Medicine and surgery is undoubtedly one of the toughest departments to gain admission into if not the toughest. This situation is almost the same across every reputable institution in Nigeria. Students who are vying for admission into this very department work even extra hard to be admitted. Most institution admits very few numbers of students, making it quite competitive to have your name shortlisted even after scoring pretty high in JAMB.
In this case, most students fall apart regardless of their stands. One really needs to prepare well as most times brilliance and smartness disappoint. You’ve got to really prepare well and with the aid of past questions, it is assumed you should have a bit of edge over others.
Why You Need A Copy Of NDU Post UTME Past Questions
Over the years, many candidates who went through the process of civic education examination and were able to have good grades can attribute a greater percentage of their success to the use of NDU Post utme past Questions And Answers in PDF Format for preparation. The following are the reasons why you need the jamb past questions: NDU Post utme Past Questions and Answers
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Pattern of NDU Post UTME and What to Expect
The nature of the post UTME in this school has remained the same over the years. 40 questions in total picked from four different subject areas as combined for your intending course of study. Questions are not tough, if you truly wrote and pass JAMB yourself, then the Post UTME screening test should be a mere stroll in the park for you.
NDU Post UTME Medicine and Surgery Past Questions Sample
1. Which of the following represents an aromatic compound
(a ) CoH5oH (b) CoH12 (c) CoHoOH (d) CoH8 Npower Recruitment
2. A compound contains 31.91% potassium, 28.93A chlorine and the rest oxygen. What is ‘tie chemical formular of the compound? 25cm of o.2moldm’3 solution of Na2CO3 requires 20ciii3 of a solution of HC1 for neutralization. The concentration of the CR1 solution is
a) 0.Smoldm3 (b) 0.(nnoldm3 (c) 0.2nioldm3 (d) 0.4moldm3
3. A gas X diffuses twice as fast as gas y under the same conditions. If the relative molecular mass of x is 28, calculate the relative molecular mass of y.
(a) 112 (b) 120 (c) 56 (d) 14.
4. Which of the following ion is acidic?
(a) K+ (b) N03 (c) S2 (d) H304 Waec Result
5. In the electrolysis of a concentrated solution of sodium chloride at the cathode and the anode respectively?
(a) Na4 and Cl’ (b) Na4 and 0H (c) H4 and 0H (d) W and Ci
6. A given volume of methane diffuses in 20s. how long will take the same volume of sulphur (iv) oxide to diffuse under the same conditions? What volume of 0.5moldm’3 HS04 will exactly neutralize 20cm3 of 0.lmoldm’3 Na OH solution?
(a) 2.0cm3 (b) 5.0cm3 (c) 6.8cm3 (d) 8.3cm3
7. What is the correct IUPAC name for NO2?
(a) dioxonitrate (iv) ion (h) trioxonitrate (iv) ion (c) trioxonitrate (iii) ion (d) dioxonitrate (iii) ion
8. The pressure of 100cm3 of oxygen at 35°C is 75OmmHg. what i1l be the volume of the gas if the pressure is reduced to l00mmHg without changing the temperature
(a) 650cm3 (b) 850cm3 (c) 750cm3
9. Which of the following is not an outcome of cession:
(a) There. is progressive change in species structure, organic matter and energy flow (b) There are fewer dominant species in stages of succession (c) There is no dynamic equilibrium between the community and habitat in the climax stage. Jamb form
10. The statement that the environment determines which organism survives to reproduce.
(a) explains the theory of acquired characters (b) support Jean Lamarck’s theory of use and disuse (c) Supports the idea of ‘Survival of the fittest (d) implies% that organisms modify it r environment in order to survive
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Npower Recruitment
7 Tips to Prepare for NDU Post utme Past Questions and Answers
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Civic Education Past Questions And Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it. Jamb
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW