The secrets to success can be attributed to the study of exams past questions and the usefulness of these past questions can never be over-emphasized.
Why you need NECO Past questions and answers?
- Studying past papers are a valuable part of exam preparation and helps keep revision focused on important topics and knowing exam style questions. Neco Chemistry Past Questions
2. Past exam papers are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for examinations as they provides students with practical insight into how the forthcoming exam paper is likely to look and the key themes or subject areas most likely to be covered. Before starting revision for a subject it is always worth taking time to seek out past papers.
3. Another key benefit relating to using past papers is that it helps one develop practical time management skills which are essential in order to achieve the best possible grade in any examination.
How is the NECO Past Questions Patterned
NECO EXAMS is an O-LEVEL program, and the examination is going to be 50% objectives, 50% theory and with practicals for pure sciences. Practicals are usually conducted in science laboratories. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions from many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years for all questions. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by having extraordinary grades.
NECO EXAMINATIONS Past Questions and Answers
The following NECO Chemistry questions are questions to expect in the 2022 NECO examination.
1. The minimum amount of energy required for effective collisions between reacting particles is known
A) Activation energy
B) Bond energy
C) Kinetic energy
D) Potential energy
2. The bond formed between H2OH2O and H+H+ to form the hydroxonium H3O+H3O+ is
3. An element XX forms the following oxides X2O,XOX2O,XO and XO2.XO2. This phenomenon illustrates the law of ________.
A) Conservation of mass
B) Definite proportion Jamb Result
C) Mass action
D) Multiple proportion
4.. How many moles of oxygen would contain 1.204×10241.204×1024 molecules?
NB: Avogadro’s constant (NA) =6.02×1023=6.02×1023
5. Which of the following statements about solids is correct?
A) Solid particles are less orderly than those of a liquid
B) Solid have lower densities than liquids
C) Solid particles have greater kinetic energies than those of liquids
D) Solid particles cannot be easily compressed
6. Which of the following apparatus can be used to measure a specific volume of a liquid accurately?
B) Conical flask
C) Measuring cyclinder
7. The general gas equation PVT=KPVT=K is a combination of
A) Boyle’s and Charles’ laws
B) Boyle’s and Graham’s laws Pounds to Naira
C) Charles’ and Graham’s laws
D) Dalton’s and Graham’s laws
8. The spreading of the scent of a flower in a garden is an example of?
A) Brownian motion
D) Tynadal effect
9. Propane and carbon (IV) oxide diffuse at the same rate because [H = 1.00, C = 12.0, O = 16.0]
A) They are both gases
B) Their molecules contain carbon
C) They have the same relative molecular mass
D) Both are denser than air
1O. The energy which accompanies the addition of an electron to an isolated gaseous atom is
C) Electron affinity
11. A sample of hard water contains some calcium sulphate and calcium hydrogen carbonate. The total hardness may therefore be removed by
A. boiling the water
B. adding excess calcium hydroxide
C. adding a calculated amount of calcium hydroxide
D. adding sodium carbonate
E. adding magnesium hydroxide
12. During the electrolysis of copper II sulphate between platinum electrodes, if litmus solution is added to the anode compartment,
A. the litmus turns blue but no gas is evolved
B. the litmus turns blue and oxygen is evolved
C. the litmus turns blue and hydrogen is evolved
D. the litmus turns red and oxygen is evolved
E. the litmus turns red and then becomes colourless
13. The reaction between an organic acid and an alcohol in the presence of an acid catalyst is known as;
E. hydration Dollar to Naira Rate
14. The IUPAC names of the compounds CH3COOH and CH2=CH2 are respectively;
A. acetic acid and ethane
B. ethanoic acid and ethene
C. methanoic acid and ethylene
D. ethanol and ethene
E. acetic acid and ethylene
15. If 30cm3 of oxygen diffuses through a porous pot in 7 seconds, how long will it take 60cm3 of chlorine to diffuse through the same pot, if the vapour densities of oxygen and chlorine are 16 and 36 respectively?
A. 9.3 sec
B. 14 sec
C. 21 sec
D. 28 sec
E. 30.3 sec
16. When heat is absorbed during a chemical reaction, the reaction is said to be
17. When large hydrocarbon molecules are heated at high temperature in the presence of a catalyst to give smaller molecules, the process is known as
18. The pH of four solutions W, X, Y, Z are 4, 6, 8, 10 respectively, therefore
A. none of these solutions is acidic
B. the pH of Y is made more acidic by addition of distilled water
C. Z is the most acidic solution
D. W is the most acidic solution
E. X is neutral
19. When each of the nitrates of Potassium, Magnesium and iron is heated,
A. all the nitrates decompose to their oxides
B. the nitrate of magnesium gives the nitrite and oxygen
C. the nitrates of iron magnesium and iron give the oxides
D. the nitrate of iron gives the nitrite and oxygen
E. the nitrate of the magnesium is not decomposed
2O. Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Neco Chemistry Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Neco Chemistry Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW