The establishment of the National Examinations Council (NECO) in April 1999 is a culmination of the reaction of the Federal Government. This past questions and answers are available for student who offer commercial courses in secondary school. This exams bodies mission was too widespread escalating agitations for a national examination outfit that would respond to the Nigerian needs and demands. As well as cope with the annually increasing number of secondary school candidates to take Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) nationwide.
There is high level of competition since the examination is always tough and student hardly scale through if they did not prepare well on time. That is why before preparing for the examination it is so important to prepare for the exams with our past questions and answers as it will help you to pass only in one sitting.
Those who use past questions give testimonies of how it helped them score well in the examination and this encouraged us to compile this past questions for others.
Why you need NECO Commerce Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with close insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exams you are preparing for might look as well as key topics or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is NECO Commerce Past Questions Pattern?
The Neco Commerce Past Questions and Answers are always in multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Commerce Past Questions and Answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of NECO Commerce Past Questions
Commerce Paper 3 – Objective Test Questions
1. The coming together of independent firms to carry out a project which is too complex for a single firm to undertake is known as …….
2. Mr Isa Musa collected a loan of Nl00,000 from Access bank pic. In return, he paid Ml 10,000. What is the N10,000 to die bank?
3. A contract is said to be valid when the following are in place except
D. legal intent.
4. An asset mortgagee for the purpose of borrowing money is referred to as
C. current asset.
D. documentary credit.
E. fixed asset.
5. Workers who obtain raw materials and natural resources from land are engaged in___occupation.
6. The function of money which allows for future settlement of debt is
A. measure of value.
B. medium of exchange.
C. standard for deferred payment.
D. store of value.
E. unit of account.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Neco Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries,Neco Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW