Preparation is important before going for any examinations because maximum preparation brings success. and so we helped you gather all the questions from past years that will help you achieve success. This past question covers how the examinations is patterned, important topics that do not miss out, and the simplest ways to answer these questions to suit the marking scheme.
How is NECO NCEE Past Questions Patterned
The Past Questions are patterned as OBJECTIVES AND THEORY questions which is divided into parts. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years AND correct answers to boost your knowledge and save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Why You Need A Copy of The Past Questions
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
-provides useful information about the questions to expect to help detect your strength and weakness in each field.
-Getting the Past Questions and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. You will be loosing out if you don’t get a copy for yourself.
-One reason to use past questions is forming an excellent basis for revision in preparation for examinations and prevention of future mistakes by having a clear focus.
NECO NCEE Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Neco NCEE Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier;
1. How many seconds make up V/t 3
B. i i
A. 240 5
C. 180 C. 2I
D. 120 5
D. 2 i
2. W rite in figure: Twelve thousand, 5
seven hundred and two.
E. 3 |
A. 12000702 5
C. 127002 5. Bola deposits N5}000.00 in a savings
D. 120702 bank account. If she is paid an
E. 12702 interest rate o f 5% per annum for
2 years, how much is the simple
3. W rite 30385 in words. interest?
A. Three thousand, three A. N20.0Q
hundred and eighty five B. $450.00
B. Three thousand, three C. H100.00
hundred and fifty eight
C Thirty thousand, three E. $4500.00
hundred and eighty five
6. Change AVt days into hours.
D. Thirty thousand, eight
hundred and five A. 42
E. Thirty three thousand and C. 72Vi
eighty five D. 88
E. ” 108
7. Igho bought five books at W40.00
each and sold them for 14150.00.
What is the loss?
Ado bought a pair o f shoes for 13. What is the cost o f 60 oranges if 4
*5,000.00 and sold it for *4,000.00. cost *20.00?
What is his percentage loss?
At 10 B. *400.00
B. 20 C. *300.00
C. 30 D. *150.00
D. 40 E. *48.00
14. Arrange the following fractions in
9. In a class, there are 30 girls and 45 ascending order: 3 5 7 , j2.
boys. Find the ratio o f girls to boys.
A. 2 3 5 2
A. 1 :3 3* 4* I* 12
B, 2 :3
C. 3 :1 B. 3 5 1_ 2
D. 3 :2 4* 8* 12* 3
E. 4 :9
C. 2 5 2 3
10. One-fourth o f a number is 5. Find 12’ 8 ’ 3 ’ 4
D. 5 2 H
A. 10 8 ’ 12* 4* 3 ‘
C. 20 E. 2 3 J7 5 ✓
D. 25 3* 4 ’ 12* 8
15. What is the place value o f 5 in
11. A worker earns *4,000.00 per 504.13?
month. How much does he earn in ‘/*
A. 5 hundreds
a year? B. 5 hundredths
C. 5 tens
A. *48,000.00 D. 5 thousands
B. *32,400.00 E. 5 units
D. *8,000.00 16. In a school, there are 478 boys and
E. *2,000.00 329 girls. How many pupils are in
the school altogether?
12. What must be subtracted from 3.10
to have 1.001? A. 908
A. 1.099 C. 817
B. 1.999 D. 807
C. 2.009 E. 708
17. The difference of two numbers is 60. 22. One-third o f a number is 9, what is
If the smaller number is 90, what is the number?
A. 300 B. 20
B. 240 C. 23
C. 230 D. 25
D. 150 E. 27
23. Okanyere is 20 years old and her
18. Find the sum o f these figures: sister is x years younger. How old is
4.02,13.9 and 7.1. Ohanyere’s sister?
A. 17.03 A. x2 years
B. 24,12 B. 20* years
C. 25.02 C. —20 years
E, 27.04 X
19. A motorist travelled at 72 km/h for D. (x-20) years
214 hours. How many kilometers has E. (20-x) years
24. Simplify (114 – V4) + +14)
B. 176 A. 3
C. 180 2
E. 220 B. 7
20. Given that x + 3 = 12, find V* – 2. 6
A. 4 C. 1
C. 2 D. 1
D. 1 2
21. Which of the following is not E. divisible by 5?
B. 130 25. An aeroplane travelled to town X
C. 265 from town Y at 245 km/h for
D. 554 2 hours. What is the distance
E. 690 covered?
A. 166 km
B. 360 km
C. 490 km
D. 500 km
E. 560 km
26. Find the value o f the expression 30. Find the area of the shaded portion in
a2 – b , if a – – 2 and b = – 1 . the diagram below.
A. – 5
B. – 3
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Neco Ncee Past Questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW