NDU is a highly ranked institution. Only a few students who seek for admission to the university get admitted The scores of candidates are the determining factor to selecting successfully admitted students.
However, studying with Past Questions and Answers is the secret of students who made it to the entrance list. Hence, the fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into NDU is secured.
Past Question in PDF Format is the compilation of all the Past Question that has been given to students to qualify them for issuance and collection of school certificate and the past question is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf
Why you need Niger Delta University Post Utme Past Questions
If your revision notes are all in bullet points, then completing past papers is a good way to practice putting that information you have learnt in to paragraphs. Being able to communicate your knowledge clearly is just as important as knowing the knowledge itself.
How is Niger Delta University Post Utme Past Questions Pattern?
The NDU usually sets questions on just three (3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language, and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The format for NDU post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Total Post-UTME Score = 100 Marks
The NDU Post UTME past questions and answers that were compiled by our team just for you has the following structure:
‣ English Language – 50 questions
‣ Mathematics – 50 questions
‣ General Paper – 50 questions
Sample of Niger Delta University Post Utme Past Questions
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B)made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please?
(A) follow you
(B)come with you
(C) come by you
(D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Waec Result
7 Tips to Prepare for NDU Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, NDU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Jamb form
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW