The entrance exam into Military School past question is available in PDF format. You can download it and print. You can also use the pdf on your mobile device or computer.
We have up-to-date Nigerian Military School past questions for their entrance examination. We have added accurate answers to help you during preparation.
Pattern of the Nigerian Military School Entrance Exam
The NMS Entrance Examination is divided into two 2 part, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Paper I consist of:
English Language and General Knowledge.
While Paper II consist of:
Mathematics and Quantitative Aptitude.
Benefit of using Nigeria Military School Zaria Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
Getting this past question brings all prospective questions for the exams closer to you.
Sample of NMS Past Questions on GENERAL SCIENCE
- Any alloy is formed from the combination of two or more
2. The planting of crops and rearing of animals is known as
a. Animal husbandry
c. Crop Rotation
3. One of the following is not a major unit in computer?
d. Processing unit
e. None of the above.
4. The pigment in plants that gives plants their green colour is known as
5. An instrument used for the measurement of humidity is called
6. Which of the following foods gives the highest amount of energy?
7. One of the following is an example of a chemical compound?
8. A medical doctor who specializes in the management and treatment of the brain is called?
9. Which of the following is a good conductor of heat?
10. The force which tends to resist or prevent easy movement of objects in a surface is known as………… force
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Biology Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigeria Military School Zaria Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW