Ensure that you get the latest version of the Nigerian Air Force past question on this page as it helps you to prepare thoroughly for the Nigerian Air Force interview test.
One of the things we have come to discover over the years that has helped a lot of candidates is the Past Questions and Answers. There are a lot of things you stand to gain if you acquire and make use of the examination past questions.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET NAF Past Questions and Answers
Past Questions and Answers will go a long way in getting you in the mood and calm you down by exposing you to the patterns of the exams questions. With this, you get to know the structure and how the EXAM QUESTION will look like, which makes the exam easy for you.
Another good news is that 60% of these questions are usually repeated or rephrased. So, if you can get hold of the past question and get familiar with it, as said earlier, you are already stepping ahead of passing your course
Pattern of NAF Past Questions
The Nigerian Air force Past Questions is a compilation of questions from previous examinations. It is one useful tool that can help candidates achieve their goals.
This past question is not just a past question, but it is complemented with its answers too.
The NAF past question is being divided into three basic components which are:
- English Language
- General knowledge
Most people Achilles heel and so many people will conclude of failing the aptitude test already before the exams. But don’t conclude yet:
This section is made up of 20 questions and candidates will be tested on simple topics like Simple interest, ratio, percentage, probability, sets, age and work, statistics.
Also, area and volumes, profits and loss, conversions, simple and compound interest as well as other simple mathematical questions. Just get it and take a good look at it.
2. English Language:
This section consists of simple terms in our daily usage such as Synonyms and antonyms (opposite and nearest in meaning) and filling the gap questions. There are usually 20 questions in this section.
3. General Knowledge:
This section is drawn from different subjects like chemistry. Physics, biology, Nigeria’s current affairs and history of Nigeria, news as regard Airforce, International organizations such as OPEC, UN, OAU, and ECOWAS.
General knowledge is also made of information relates to science and technology. These sections usually have 10 questions.
Note: NAF questions are Usually 50 questions in total. We have in our custody more than six years of past questions with about 600 questions.
Its question usually covers a wide area including the other subjects like chemistry, physics, biology, history of Nigeria, Nigeria’s current affairs, all about Nigerian Airforce.
Also, World organizations such as OPEC, UN, ECOWAS, OAU as well as knowledge of information technology e.t.c. In all, there are usually 10 questions, sometimes even 20 questions.
In total, there are 50 Questions.
We have more than 15 past questions for you to study. Yes, you can get it via your email by notifying us. These past questions will be delivered in a PDF format that is easily accessible and guess what? You can also print it out in case you are not comfortable with the soft copies.
NAF Sample Recruitment Screening Questions
The Nigerian Air Force’s past questions and answers have been posted below free of charge. You can now go through the free version of the NAF past questions to see what the questions look like. Note that this is just a sample copy of the material.
You can only have full access to the complete and updated version after you have made a successful payment. See sample questions below;
1. The first batch of Nigerian Airforce officers were sent to train with
A. British Air force
B. Ethiopian Airforce
C. American Airforce
D. South African Air force
2. The least rank in the Nigerian Airforce is the
A. Group captain
B. Flying officer
C. Pilot officer
D. Wing Commander
3. Nigeria’s governmental constitution is chiefly based on that of the:
4. The Nigerian College of Aviation is located in
5. The first woman in space is
A. Yuri Gargarin
B. Valentina Tereshkova
C. Yui Xiang Wo
D. Julie Armstrong
6. The establishment of the Nigerian Airforce was conceived in
Free NAF Past Questions and Answers
1. The June 12 Presidential Election was annulled by President Ibrahim Babangida on
A) June 12, 1993
B) June 14, 1993
C) June 18, 1993
D) June 23, 1993
E) June 27, 1993
2. Gombe State belongs to the ______ geo-political Zone in Nigeria.
A) South East
B) South West
C) North Central
D) North East
E) North West
3. The full meaning of OECD is
A) Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
B) Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development
C) Organization of Economic Community and Development
D) Organization for Economic Community and Development
E) Order of the Economic Community and Development
4. Paparada Square is in
5. The former Eastern Region was proclaimed a sovereign nation, Biafra by Odumegu Ojukwu on
A) May 30, 1967
B) June 15, 1966
C) April 6, 1968
D) January 10, 1965
E) April 21, 1969
6. Obanta’s statue is located in
E) Ijebu Ode
7. The Kruger National Park is in
A) South Africa
8. The official residence of the Secretary-General of the United Nations is in
A) Washington DC, United States
B) New York City, United States
C) the Birmingham United Kingdom
D) Atlanta Georgia, United States
9. Dar es Salaam is the capital of
10. Shanga and Kyenga are ethnic groups in
A) Sokoto State
B) Bauchi State
C) Niger State
D) Kwara State
E) Borno State
11. FESTAC started in
A) October 1976
B) October 1978
C) November 1977
D) November 1978
E) June 1979
12. Which of these was never Senate President in Nigeria?
A) Iyocha Ayu
B) Chuba Okadigbo
C) Pius Anyim
D) Ameh Ebute
E) Umaru Dikko
13. Which of these was once President of Libya?
A) Omar al-Bashir
B) Hosni Mubarak
C) Muammar Gaddafi
D) Moncef Marzouki
E) Mohamed Boudiaf
14. Liberia’s former interim President was
A) Samuel Doe
B) William Tolbert
C) Amos Sawyer
D) Charles Taylor
E) Lt. Gen. Hezekiah Bowen
15. The internationally recognized capital of Israel is
A) Tel Aviv
16. The current Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission is
A) Prof. Jubril Aminu
B) Prof. Julius Okojie
C) Prof. Abdulrasheed Abubakar
D) Prof. Dibu Ojerinde
E) Prof. Is-haq Oloyede
17. The United Nations Charter was formed on
A) 1 February 1946
B) 26 June 1945
C) 24 October 1945
D) 15 March 1943
E) 10 January 1939
18. Abayon, Adim, and Adun are ethnic groups in
A) Taraba State
B) Cross River State
C) Bauchi State
D) Rivers State
E) Adamawa State
19. Barack Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in
20. The Secretary-General of the United Nations between 1972 and 1981 was
A) Javier Perez de Cuellar
B) Alger Hiss
C) Kofi Annan
D) Kurt Waldheim
E) Ahmed Salim
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigerian Airforce Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, PAST QUESTIONS, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW