You must know that the Nigerian Navy employs and distribute total recruitment number yearly and prospective candidates apply every year. Hence, the Nigerian Navy employ 4,000 qualified persons who were able to score well in the aptitude test in a year, they will share it across all the states of the country. So, to be among the chosen candidate that will be selected, you need to study effectively for the aptitude test. And in order to achieve that, you need to study alongside a well-detailed Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment aptitude test past questions and answers.
We have made available the sample questions with their answers bolded in this post, which are to assist you understand what is expected in the examination. The syllabus is provided for them to be informed about the extent of the preparation they have to make.
Applicants may consult the recommended texts and other standard books that adequately treat the topics listed in the syllabus Nigerian navy past question and answer.
Why you need Nigerian Navy Past Question and Answer
Scoring high due to high preparation with the use of past questions. Hence, in order to solidify your chances of getting a job at the Nigerian Navy after passing the physical examination, you need to set yourself apart.
We have discovered that over the years that the Nigerian Navy repeats questions. Getting the Past Questions and Answers, will better equip you to pass the Nigerian Navy recruitment aptitude test in one sitting and be among those selected for employment.
How is Nigerian Navy Past Question and Answer Pattern?
The exams, as shown in the sample in this post, will cover aspects of English grammar, vocabulary choices (for general and professional purposes) and acceptable style of writing. This design has been informed by the extremely low level of English language competence observed among our graduate students, a number of whom could not construct the simplest intelligible sentence of English after completing their programme.
Sample of Nigerian Navy Past Question and Answer
Q1: Which of the following is the core duty of the Nigeria Navy?
(a) Persecuting of offenders
(b) Enforcing the law
(c) Insurance of Nigerian safety
(d) Deporting of foreigners
Q2: The NN was brought out of the Nigerian police force (NPF) in
Q3: The NN was formally established by the act of parliament
Q4: The first African country to introduce e-passport was
(a) South Africa
Q5: How many comptrollers general has the NN gotten since the inception till
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Navy Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Navy Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW