Are you looking past questions? Nnpc questions are easy to pass if one can pay close attention to some important topics in this post below. However, to be part of the Total NNPC Scholarship Awardees, you must first apply and get shortlisted for the aptitude test as well as pass it.
The importance of these compiled and downloadable Nnpc past questions is to let current and future candidates the opportunity to have a comprehensive computer science past questions at their disposal.
Why you need Nnpc/Total Past Questions
Getting the NNPC Total Scholarship exams past questions and answers won’t only help you prepare adequately for the test but will also help get familiar with the nature and type of questions asked and the answers needed..
How is Nnpc/Total Past Questions
The NNPC Total Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Aptitude test is a based Exam and is usually holds in six centers across the country.
As a candidate, you will be writing three sections in the exam. However, the questions for the Total scholarship exam usually covers following:
Sample of Nnpc/Total Past Questions
All you need is dedication and practice in order to master the art of time management.
1. Who introduced the time management categorization scheme for categorizing the hundreds of approaches that were used for time management?
a. Stephen R. Covey
b. Albert Einstein
c. Graham Bell
d. Isaac Newton
e. None of the above
Correct answer: a
2. The fourth generation time management approaches were based on which of the following principle?
a. Alarm clocks
b. Computers and PDA based systems
c. Appointment books and personal organizers
d. Importance over urgency
e. All of the above
Correct answer: d
3. Which of the following scheme used watch and clock based reminders for time management?
b. Second generation
c. Third generation
Correct answer: a
4. Fill in the blank by choosing the most appropriate option of the following choices.
Time management does not necessarily mean that you should do _____________?
a. less work in less time
b. less work in more time
c. more work in less time
d. more work in more time
e. none of the above
Correct answer: c
d. Both a and b
e. Both b and c
Correct answer: d
- Identify whether the result of the following equation is an integer or not; if both x and y are integers?
(x2) – (y2)
(A)x = y
(B)y = 2
a. if statement (A) alone is sufficient to answer the question but statement (B) alone is not sufficient
b. if statement (B) alone is sufficient to answer the question but statement (A) alone is not sufficient
c. if the two statements (A) and (B) taken together, are sufficient to answer the question, but neither statement alone is sufficient
d. if each statement alone is sufficient to answer the question
e. if the two statements taken together are still not sufficient to answer the
question Correct answer: a
It is given that both x and y are integers; therefore x2 and y2 will also be integers. From data (A), we get x = y. After substituting this value in the given equation, we get y2 – y2 = 0 which is an integer.
Hence only data (A) is sufficient to answer the question. Hence option a is the correct answer.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW