This scholarship is awarded by NNPC, TotalEnergies & venture partners to deserving students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The program is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL ENERGIES demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL ENERGIES rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Nnpc/Total Scholarship Past Questions to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is NNPC/Total Scholarship Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Nnpc/Total Scholarship Past Questions is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to scholarship applicants to answer.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. NNPC/total past question Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Nnpc/Total Scholarship Past Questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Nnpc/Total Scholarship Past Questions, you will definitely be successful and be awarded the scholarship money to expand or take your career to the next level. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Nnpc/Total Scholarship Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Nnpc/Total Scholarship Past Questions is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Nnpc/Total Scholarship Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by winning that scholarship examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of NNPC/Total Scholarship Past Questions in PDF Download
Making use of this past question will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Nnpc/Total Scholarship Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
- When did Nigeria export her first crude oil
A check by a bank on itself is called ……………….
- Credit transfer
- Direct debit
- Certified cheque
- Bank draft
If a/(a+b) = 37/40. Find a/(b – a)
Various documents used different transport systems such as:
Bill of Lading, bill of sight, consignment note etc, search for others
- A check by the bank on itself is known as ………..
Bank draft, also look for meaning of Direct debit, certified check, credit transfer
- When did Nigeria export her first crude oil …….
The answer is 1958.
- If R:S = 4:5, Find 5R.
You should solve that in less than 60 secs and give an answer.
- Where was the first Petro-chemical industry established?
If a/(a+b) = 37/40 Find a/(a-b) …..
- If m=0 then (m-m)/(m+m)=?
11. Which of the following is a complete and accurate list of all contestants who could finished first?
(a) Betty or Elmer
(b) Betty or Faith
(c) Betty, Charles, or David
(d) Betty, Charles, or Faith
(e) Betty, Charles, David.
- Which of the following could be the finishing order?
(a) Betty, Faith, Elmer, Alan, David, Charles
(b) Betty, Elmer, Charles, David, Alan, Faith
(c) Alan, Faith, Elmer, Betty, Charles, David
(d)Faith, Charles, Elmer, Betty, Alan, David
(e) Betty, Faith, Elmer, Charles, David.
Sample of Total scholarship Logical Reasoning Questions
Six people, Alan, Betty, Charles, David, Elmer, and Faith. Compete in a cooking contest at the country fair.
Their finishing positions at the contest are as follows:
Alan finishes neither first nor last
Betty finishes ahead of both Charles and David
Elmer finishes in third place
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NNPC/Total Scholarship Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nnpc/Total Scholarship Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW