Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. But before we do that we would love to explain the examination in itself. NOUN e-Exams is a computer-based exam administered to students in 100 and 200 levels of study only. Therefore, Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answers as and the past question is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF Format have attested to th of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the exams and come out with flying colors smiling. Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF Format comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF Patterned
Normally, the NOUN e exams The examinations comprise Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Fill- in- the Gaps (FBQs) question types. … The Noun e-Exams are conducted at the Noun Study Centres or any other location as may be arranged by the Study Centres. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself scale through this level of study easier than you expected.
Why You Need A Copy of Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF Download
There are several pointers to the fact that you need this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need the Noun E exams past question for the following reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Noun E-Exam Past Questions in PDF Sample
FBQ1: The underlying purpose of accounting is to provide financial information about an economic ——–
Answer: Entity Pounds to Naira
FBQ2: The main statutory document for the regulation of business in Nigeria is the ——–
Answer: Companies and allied Matters Act 1990 (as amended in 2004).
FBQ3: ———– is the classification and recording of business transactions in the books of account.
FBQ4: ———– is an accounting process that starts with bookkeeping and ends with the preparation and interpretation of financial statements.
Answer: Financial Accounting
FBQ5: ———— is the collection of cost data in some organized ways by means of an accounting system.
Answer: Cost accumulation
FBQ6: ———- refers to the keeping of accounting record by hand written of relevant posting in the books of accounts.
Answer: Manual accounting system Jamb Result
FBQ7: ——— is a set of numbers and codes that define each account head and also differentiate between classes of accounts.
Answer: Chart of account
FBQ8: ———- enable some companies to use different accounting software for the financial records, but some organisation still prefer the manual system for one reason or the other.
Answer: Computerized information systems
FBQ9: A ——— is cheaper to install in terms of cost when compared with a computerized system of maintaining financial records.
Answer: Manual system Dollar to Naira Rate
FBQ10: ——— is the assumption that an entity will continue in operational existence for the foreseeable future.
Answer: Going Concern Concept
FBQ11: ——- refers to the assumption that in the measurement of profit, costsshould be set against the revenue that they generate at the time when they arise.
Answer: matching concept
FBQ12: ——– concept allows a user to assume that all the transactions in an entity’s financial statements reflect the actual cost price billed, or revenue charged, for items.
Answer: Historical cost
FBQ13: ——— assumes that when accounting for transactions the preparer should look at the economic substance of a transaction, not its legal form.
Answer: Substance Over Form Concept
FBQ14: ——– can be defined as a tangible or intangible resource that is owned or controlled by an accounting entity, and which is expected to generate future economic benefits.
Answer: An asset
FBQ15: ——- can be defined as a legal obligation to transfer assets or provide services to another entity that arises from some past transaction or event Npower Recruitment
Answer: A liability
FBQ16: ——- are amounts provided to allow for liabilities that are anticipated but not yet quantified precisely, or for reductions in asset values.
FBQ17: _______expenditure will have no value at the end of the period to which it relates.
FBQ18: ___________typically includes the cost of purchasing a non-current asset and the cost of improvements to a non- current asset that lead to increased revenue, or sustained revenue.
Answer: Capital expenditure
FBQ19: . _____________ is a reduction in the amount that the customer has to pay, provided payment is made within a given period stipulated by the seller at the time of sale.
Answer: Cash discount
FBQ20: ——– is sent by the seller if the buyer has been undercharged on the invoice. It has basically the same layout and information as the invoice except that instead of details of the goods, it shows details of the undercharge.
Answer: Debit note Waec Result
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Noun E-Exam
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Jamb form
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW