Be reminded that, Preparation is paramount before going for any examinations because maximum preparation is required to get success. That is why we helped you gather all the questions from past years that will help you to succeed. This past question covers how the examinations is patterned, important topics that do not miss out, and the simplest ways to answer these questions to suit the marking scheme.
How is Nursing council Past Questions Patterned
The Past Questions are patterned as THEORY questions which is divided into two parts. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years and provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Why You Need A Copy of The Past Questions
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
-the past question will help you to train yourself and know how to manage time.
-provides useful information about the questions to expect to help detect your strength and weakness in each field.
-Getting the Past Questions and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased.
-One reason to use past questions is forming an excellent basis for revision in preparation for examinations and prevention of future mistakes by having a clear focus.
Nursing council Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier;
Labeling – 2marks
Description – 3 marks (6 marks)
b. List four (4) clinical manifestations of this condition (2marks)
c. State four (4) investigations that may be carried out on Madam Gigar (2 marks)
d. Describe the medical and nursing management of Madam Gigar (8 marks)
e. Enumerate four (4) complications of this condition (2 marks)
2. Prof ilugun, a 75 years old university don is admitted into the surgical ward with prostate cancer
a. With the aid of a well labeled diagram, describe the prostate gland Diagram – 1 mark; Labeling – 2marks; Description – 2 marks (5 marks)
b. Explain four (4) risk factors for prostate cancer (4 marks)
c. Discuss nursing management of Prof Ilugun following radical prostatectomy. The condition is known to respond well to treatment if diagnosed early. (5 marks)
d. Describe the step by step protocol for Male Genital Self Examination (MGSE)
3. Write short notes on the following diseases using the guidelines below:
iv. Rabies (5 marks)
3. Incubation period
4. Signs and symptoms
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nursing Council Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW