Olam International Limited Recruitment 2021 (6 Positions). See the 5 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Olam International Limited is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their organization.
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed, and fiber to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing, and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Olam International Limited Recruitment
Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving a positive impact for farming communities, our planet, and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalization on SGX-ST.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Breeder Farm Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences with specialization in Poultry Production/Pathology etc.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of working experience, preferably in plantation and estate management roles with a large organization.
- Language – English & French is a must for this role
- Diploma, advanced/higher/graduate diploma, bachelor’s degree, postgraduate diploma or professional degree in agricultural, plantation management, aquaculture/forestry or equivalent
- Possess excellent people skills, leadership qualities and ability to work independently. Motivating staff for process orientation and being a go-to problem solver.
- Experiences in land clearing, P&D, replanting, new planting, and development of areas.
- Conversant with the use of a personal computer is highly desirable.
Link to apply: apply online
2. Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Business Financial Insights – Demonstrates in-depth knowledge on financial/ management accounting principles to be able to accurately reflect the business performance.
- Develops business-appropriate financial insights to be able to provide timely and accurate financial advise in response to business priorities and stakeholder expectations:
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Financial Impact on Strategy Execution
- Business/ Country Economics & Regulations
- Controls, Compliance & Assurance – Demonstrates ability to evaluate risks and business issues determining their impact on the management audit, developing and/or modifying audit procedures as required.
- Also, ensures compliance to legal and secretarial requirements as well as functioning within the norms of statutory audit regulations respective to country/ business:
- Internal Controls
- Compliance Measures
- Measure & Assurance
- Reporting &_Process Efficiencies – Demonstrates conceptual ability to ideate and implement robust systems and processes suited to business/ country.
- Also displays accuracy and efficiency in MIS reporting, budgeting, EOY forecasting by ensuring compliance to appropriate systems & processes:
- Budgeting/ EOY Forecasting
- Financial & Management Reporting
- Systems & Process Efficiencies
- Business Partnering: Displays a combination of commercial, financial and analytical mindset that provides support central to overall business success.
- Demonstrates direct accountability – equal mandate with the business to support the rapid growth stepping up to new platforms:
- Engaging with the Business
- Financial Planning/ Extracting Efficiencies
- Funds & Currency Management.
Kink to apply: apply online
See Other Related Jobs:
3. Finance Controller
- Qualified chartered accountant with 4 – 8 years of experience in Finance
- You should possess strong team and analytical skills, strategic thinking & leadership abilities
- An enthusiasm to work in an unstructured environment will always add value
- Your ability to communicate effectively will be an enhancer for this role especially as part of a team
- You should be able to understand business issues outside of one’s area of expertise
4. Quality Manager, Grains
- Master’s Degree in Food Science, Chemical Engineering or related degree
- 7 to 12 years in Milling industry
- Strong food science/chemistry/process skills. Knowledge of food science, nutrition, labeling regulations, ingredients functionality, and food processing.
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the key areas of Quality and QEHS
- A skilled auditor of QEHS_related management systems (ISO, BRC, FSSC)
- The ability to work as a member of the MATS team
- Understand the business and regional priorities
- Good analytical and organizational skills, project management
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Passion to drive continuous improvement
- Eagerness to seek and share best practice.
5. Chief Engineer
- To organize and control all aspects of the maintenance function of process, utilities & plant infrastructures to the required company standards.
- The incumbent would be responsible for the plant maintenance including Facility & Poultry feed mills belonging to Animal feed business.
- The role requires an individual with excellent leadership abilities to oversee multiple company projects.
- The responsibilities include managing everyday maintenance requirements, guiding and managing the field engineering teams and setting long and short-term project goals.
- You will be required to negotiating with vendors and clients, ensure that projects stay within time and budgetary restraints, and compile required reports for defining action items.
- You are a person who regularly upgrades yourself and keeps abreast of cutting-edge advancements in your field and is dedicated to excellence. Great people skills are always a plus point.
- The incumbent would be responsible for plant maintenance of Ghana, Cameron & Senegal mills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering. QEHS or GMP / HACCP related certification courses and training will be an added advantage.
- 12 – 15 years of experience in handling plant maintenance, utilities and projects. Minimum 3 years leadership role in Engineering Management is required.
- Relevant certifications for current practices in plant management/maintenance.
Application Closing Date
Application Closing Date
6. EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) Lead
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical
- Total of 10 – 15 years of industry experience
- Initial experience in maintenance/projects in a large manufacturing set-up will be preferred.
- At least five years of experience in leading the EHS function of a large corporation in national/regional role
- Ability to network, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and people skills.
- Ability to persevere and stay focused in the face of priority conflict with a peer group
- Leverage key stakeholders to move the EHS agenda forward.
Application Closing Date
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW