The Olabisi Onabanjo University post utme past question and answers are available in PDF format. You can download and print. You can also read it on your phone or computer. Dollar to Naira Rate
Are you one of the aspirants of Olabisi Onabanjo University and you would love to participate in this year’s admission processes of the institution in order to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. WE bring you the OOU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers which will help you to achieve the dream of gaining admission into OOU this year. Pounds to Naira
The way Olabisi Onabanjo University repeat Post UTME questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Post UTME this year must know that Post UTME Exam secret lie in mastering their past questions. Reading the past question and answers and using it in your study will elevate your performance in the examination. Dollar to Naira Rate
The Benefit of Having OOU Past Question
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. It also provide useful information about the types of questions to expect. You will find out the number of questions you will see in the examination.
How is OOU Past Question Patterned?
We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which is usually in objective format. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions.
The OOU usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language, and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The format for the OOU post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions OOU Past Question And Answers in pdf format
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Total Post-UTME Score = 100 Marks
The OOU Post UTME past questions and answers that were compiled by our team just for you has the following structure:
‣ English Language – 50 questions
‣ Mathematics – 50 questions
‣ General Paper – 50 questions Npower Recruitment
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out Jamb form
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B)made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please?
(A) follow you
(B)come with you
(C) come by you
(D) come as your second Waec Result
5. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and thecommon ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW