Are you a prospective JAMB candidate, would you love to get admission into the university, polytechnic or college of your choice this year? if yes, then we have something that can help you achieve this dream with so much ease. We bring to you Jamb Past Questions 2016. the good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts an entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into all Nigerian universities.
Why you need Past Question for Jamb 2016
There are some topics that JAMB examination body will tend to prefer more than others for thoroughly testing candidates. Even though, the Jamb syllabus for instance, contains all the topics of interest, there will still be those topics that are high on the list with questions. By paying more attention to the popular topics, you will set yourself steps ahead in your preparation.
Also, some of these past questions get repeated or rephrased in the examinations and if you use this past questions in your revision, you will discover that the questions being asked are 60% repeated. That means, success is guaranteed for all who uses past questions and answers.
How the Jamb 2016 Past Questions are pattern?
The Jamb Past Question comes in the same pattern. There is a multiple-choice question pattern which is the objectives. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Jamb Past Question and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Past Question for Jamb 2016 Sample
- A. systemic circulation
- B. closed circulatory system
- C. pulmonary circulation
- D. single circulation system
- A. codominance
- B. incomplete dominance
- C. mutation
- D. linkage
- A. amphibians
- B. Pisces
- C. reptiles
- D. aves
- A. deamination of proteins
- B. clotting of blood
- C. detoxication of substances
- D. storage of vitamins
- A. picornavirus
- B. paramyxovirus
- C. herpesvirus
- D. poxvirus
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NNPC Past Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answer and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW