Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Past Question in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Past Question in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Past Question in PDF Format is the compilation of all the past Questions and their answers. past question for different examination stored in our bank and we are willing to share it with you in order to ease your stress.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Past Questions And in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Past Question in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors in any exams you write and give you an edge over them. Pounds
With the proper use of our original Past Question in PDF Format, you will definitely pass your examination and come out with flying colors smiling. We will send it to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever
How is Past Question in PDF Patterned
Past Question in PDF Format is given to you according to the original pattern of the exams that you are about to write. For instance, post utme questions are strictly a multiple-choice question pattern. professional examinations always have the theory and sometimes objectives and or subjective questions. So we pattern it in accordance with the examination standard.
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Question in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Past Question in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises. Jamb Result
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Past Question in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Past Question in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1 What is the least possible error encountered
when taking measurement with a meter rule?
2 A quantity which requires magnitude and
direction to be specified is
3 I Electrical potential, II Torque, III Kinetic
Energy, IV Momentum. Which of the quantities
listed are vectors?
A II and IV
B I and II
C I and III
D II and III
4 Which type of motion do the wheels of a moving
A Vibratory and translational motion
B Random and translational motion
C Rotational mand oscillatory motion
D Translational and rotational motion
5 A car accelerates uniformly from rest at 3ms-2
its velocity after traveling a distance of 24m is
6 Calculate the escape velocity of a satellite
launched from the earth’s surface if the radius of the
earth is 6.4x106m
7 An object of weight 80kg on earth is taken to a
planet where acceleration due to gravity is one-third
of its value on earth. The weight of the object on the
8 One of the conditions necessary for an object to
be in equilibrium when acted upon by a number of
parallel forces is that the vector sum of the forces is
9 What happens when three coplanar non-parallel
forces are in equilibrium?
A Their lines of action are parallel.
B They are represented in magnitude only
C They are represented in direction only
D Their lines of action meet at a point
10 An object of mass 20kg is released from a height
of 10m above the ground level. The kinetic energy of
the object just before it hits the ground is
11 The energy in the nucleus of atoms produce heat
which can be used to generate
A Kinetic energy
B Mechanical energy
C Electrical energy
D Potential energy
12 A machine whose efficiency is 75% is used to
lift a load of 1000N. Calculate the effort put into the
machine if it has a Velocity ratio of 4.
13 A wheel and an axle is used to raise a load whose
weight is 800N when an effort of 250N is applied. If
the radii of the wheel and axle are 800mm and
200mm respectively, the efficiency of the machine is
14 A force of 500N1
is applied to a steel wire of
cross-sectional area 0.2m2
, The tensile stress is
15 The small droplets of water that form on the
grass in the early hours of the morning is
16 What is the equivalent of 20K in Celsius scale?
17 The equation PaVbT
c= constant reduces to
Charles Law if
A a=1, b=1and c=0
B a=1, b=0 and c=-1
C a=0, b=1 and c=1
D a=0, b=1 and c=-1
18 The quantity of heat needed to raise the
temperature of a body by 1K is the body’s
A Heat capacity
B Internal energy
C Specific heat capacity
D Latent heat of fusion
19 The melting point of a substance is equivalent to
A Vapour Pressure
B Solidification Temperature
C Liquidification Temperature
D Solidification Pressures
20 The temperature at which the water vapour
present in the air is just sufficient to saturate air is
A Boiling point
B Ice point
C Saturation point
D Dew point
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW