Every year, ICAN opens admission for new students. And these students undergo an examination process to authenticate their admission. Thus, this year, the same thing will be done. This past question will help to determine what standards of knowledge and skill are to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the accountancy profession.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone.
We are interested in your success in the up coming examination which shall hold this year but you need maximum preparation to have great success.
Before looking at the ICAN past questions and answers, note. The following are some of the benefits of ICAN:
Why you need Ican Past Questions for ATS 1
Helps work out time required for each question.
Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays).
Helps practice exam techniques.
Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
How Is Ican Past Questions for ATS 1 Pattern?
-Advance Audit and Assurance
-Strategic Financial Management
-Quantitative Techniques in Business
-Audit and Assurance
-Management, Governance and Ethics
-Public Sector Accounting and Finance
The exams is always patterned in objectives (multiple choice) format and it is not in CBT. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with no theory irrespective of the course of study or subject combination.
Sample of Ican Past Questions for ATS 1
ASSOCIATION OF ACCOUNTANCY BODIES IN WEST AFRICA
ACCOUNTING TECHNICIANS SCHEME, WEST AFRICA
PART I EXAMINATIONS – SEPTEMBER 2019
BASIC ACCOUNTING PROCESSES & SYSTEMS
Time Allowed: 3 hours
SECTION A: PART I MULTIPLE-CHOICE QUESTIONS
ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION
Write ONLY the alphabet (A, B, C, D or E) that corresponds to the
correct option in each of the following questions/statements.
1. Which of the following is NOT an item in the statement of financial
A. Bad debts
D. Account receivable
2. Which of the following is NOT an asset?
A. Cash at bank
B. Accounts receivable
C. Accounts payable
E. A shop
3. Which of the following is NOT a non-current asset?
B. Furniture & fittings
E. Motor vehicles
4. The characteristics of public sector entities are
A. They have multiple objectives
B. There is no equity ownership
C. There is equity ownership
D. They are profit making institutions
5. Which of the following correctly represent the accounting
A. Assets + Capital = Liability
B. Assets + Liabilities = Capital
C. Capital – Liabilities = Assets
D. Liabilities – Assets = Capital
E. Assets – Liabilities = Capital
6. Which of the following is NOT correct?
Assets Liabilities Capital
N N N
A. 7,850 1,250 6,600
B. 8,200 2,800 5,400
C. 9,550 1,150 8,200
D. 6,540 1,120 5,420
E. 12,500 8,300 4,200
7. The following are the commonly used books of original entry,
A. Sales day book
B. Purchases day book
C. Returns inwards day book
D. Returns outwards day book
E. Control account
8. A trial balance can best be described in which of the following
A. It shows the financial position of a business
B. It is a special account
C. It shows all the entries in the books
D. It is a list of balances on the books at a particular date
E. It is used to correct errors in the accounts
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Ican Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Ican Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW