We bring to you, the complete Past Questions for NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test. Are you looking for a means to pass the exams with ease? that’s why we are here to provide you with the best study packs you might need to pass Past Questions for NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test.
One of the things we have come to discover over the years that has helped a lot of candidates is the Past Questions and Answers. There are a lot of things you stand to gain if you acquire and make use of the Past Questions for NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test.
Why You Should Get Past Questions for NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test
-You can explore the answers to the questions
Questions that otherwise would have confused you in the exam hall will not get you sweating because you have the chance to find answers while solving past questions. It is important to take time to check the answers to the questions while as you solve them.
-Solving past questions can give you confidence
When you solve past questions over a long period, you begin to have confidence in yourself and your ability to ace the exam. The examination fever is likely to transform into a feeling of excitement and expectation.
How is Past Questions for NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test Patterned
The Past Questions are patterned as OBJECTIVE questions which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS OF NDDC SCHOLARSHIP STUDY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Ilaje is a town in which state of Nigeria?
2. When was the NDDC inaugurated?
3. Which of the following points lies on the circle with centre (3, -2) and radius 3 units?
4. A die and a coin are thrown together. The probability of obtaining a prime number on the die and tail on the coin is
5. A body that absorbs all the radiation falling on it is called a
A. good absorber
B. perfect black body
C. black body
D. good emitter
6. Quantum nature of light is not supported by the phenomenon of
A. Compton effect
B. Photoelectric emission
C. Emission or absorption spectrum
D. Diffraction of light
7. THRUST : SPEAR
A. mangle : iron
B. scabbard : sword
C. bow : arrow
D. fence : epee
8. The parliamentary session degenerated into ____ with politicians hurling ____ at each other and refusing to come to order.
A. mayhem – banter
B. disarray – pleasantries
C. tranquillity – invectives
D. anarchy – insults
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Past Questions for NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions for NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW