Past Questions on Public Health is one of the most important science subjects. Due to the complicated nature of the examination, many people are unable to do well in the examination. If you are one of the students in this category, then you do not need to bother about it anymore because we have the solution to that problem, and the solution is in having public health Past Questions and answers. However, you need to understand that before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Dollar to Naira Rate
According to some teachers, utilizing past paper questions can help students determine where they need to revise for exams; but it must be used carefully.
Past paper questions can help students determine which areas they are strong with and where they need help. It is also helpful in a sense that it can help students think on how they can understand tricky questions and plan how they will answer correctly.
How is Public Health Past Questions Patterned?
We have made it simple for you. we bring all the questions which is usually in objective format. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions. Pounds to Naira
Sample questions from Public Health Past Questions
- A body executing a simple harmonic motion has an angular velocity of 22 radians per second. If it has a maximum Pounds to Naira
B) 440 ms-1
C) 220 ms-1
D) 22 ms-1
2. Blood pressure is higher in the arteries as a result of
B) contraction and relaxation
C) blockage in the arteries
D) the presence of valves
3. Which of the following compounds will form a solution if exposed to air?
4. In which simple machine is the effort applied between the load and the fulcrum?
A) claw hammer Dollar to Naira Rate
D) sugar tongs
5. A farmer who wants to keep seeds for three years before planting and wants to prevent them from sprouting uses
6. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergo is
E) double decomposition
7. In the normal use of a simple microscope, a person sees an
A) erect, real and magnified image
B) erect, virtual and magnified image
C) inverted, virtual and magnified image
D) inverted, real and magnified image
E) inverted and real image the same size as the object
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW