Why you need the Nigerian Police Academy Past Questions and Answers?
- Past questions enable you to identify a possible number of questions that will be set in your year of examination. This is very important because it will enable you to adjust your preparatory speed.
- Past questions help to understand the likelihood of examination duration. This is very imperative for students because if you do not practice with time, in the examination hall, meeting up with the given timeframe will be very difficult. You are not often asked to answer all questions but to attempt all. Hence, you must be as fast as you can.
How is General Nigerian Police PSC Aptitude Patterned?
- General Knowledge Police CBT Past Questions by Jamb
- Current Affairs
Also the Nigerian Police aptitude test questions will be comprised of several sections: written exam, oral interview, physical agility test, medical and psychological check, and a background review.
Sample Questions for Nigerian Police Academy Exams
- The first Inspector General of the Police Force was
A. Teslim Balogun
B. Louis Edet
C. Ademola Adetokunbo
D. Mike Okiro.
- In order to qualify for the post of President in Nigeria the person must be _____ and above
A. 35 years
B. 20 years
C. 40 years
D. 55 years.
- The name Nigeria coined out of _______
A. Niger Forest
B. Niger Area
C. Niger River
D. Niger Textures. Jamb form
- The last colonial Governor General of Nigeria was
(a) Tulma Goldie
(b) James Robertson
(c) Huge Clifford
(d) Lord Lugard.
- The first world war was between
- The first African country to introduce e-passport was
(a) South Africa
(d) Nigeria. Police CBT Past Questions by Jamb
- The first secretary General of common wealth was
(a) George Washington
(b) Tulma Goldie
(c) Arnold smith
(d) Joseph Garba.
- The first military president of Nigeria was
(a) Sanni Abacha
(b) Ibrahim Babangida
(c) Aguiyi Ironsi
(d) Yakubu Gowon.
- Which of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
- What is the universal suffrage or age of adult consent?
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Police Academy Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers in pdf format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW