The Ibadan polytechnic past questions and answers will get you to understand what to expect on that day. This is the first sign of victory. Pounds to Naira
Before you proceed to sit for any exams. It is expected that you prepare adequately for the exams to avoid failure, or scoring less than the expected grades in the exams, and one way to guarantee this is obtaining the necessary study aids and materials for the exams. And in this case, the Poly Ibadan Past Question And Answer is the study guide that you need for the exams.
What is Poly Ibadan Past Questions?
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about.Poly Ibadan Past Question And Answer is the compilation of all the Post Utme Past Questions that have been given to students seeking admission into its university through the utme mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into various programs of the school, and the past question is presented in pdf format. The past questions are patterned mostly in objectives and We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Jamb Result
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the poly ibadan post utme screening in coming out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
Why You Need A Copy of poly Ibadan Past Questions and Answers
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already been solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Over the years, we have discovered that Ibadan Polytechnic repeats questions from previous years. I mean, basically, even though there are different sets every year, the Poly Ibadan Post UTme Objectives seem to be the same. So, the questions you will come intact with while studying with our past questions and answers will be almost if not totally the same question picked randomly from different years.
Also, purchasing a copy will give you access to our team of experts. They will provide you with information that will aid you through and till you gain admission. They will also connect you to your colleagues. You can exchange pleasant ideas difficult questions from past questions. Don’t just look out for the answer, try to understand the logic. Now, follow the details below to get a copy. Poly Ibadan Past Question And Answer
POLY IBADAN PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SAMPLE
In other to know that we are giving out the original POLY Past Questions and Answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Poly Ibadan Past Questions And Answers Sample – Management
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics. The correct answers are the ones in Bold.
1. The man was able to persuade his willful and obstinate daughter to follow the career he chose for her.
(A) intelligent but arrogant
(B) hardworking and intelligent
(C) unyielding and obdurate
(D) obscure and odious.
2. That punch by the young boxer proved to be fatal.
(B) belated Dollar to Naira Rate
3. The boy was told that lie would need several more pints of blood if he was to survive.
4. In spite of her grim situation, the young widow smiled dutifully at the visitor’s pleasantries
(A) unkind comments
(B) sad stories
(C) condolence messages
(D) jocular remarks.
5. The presence of the security men in the area will provide a moment of respite for the residents.
(A) enduring reprieve
(B) temporary relief
(C) lasting security
(D) soothing relaxation.
Select the right answers for the following questions.
6. Mr Tola needs a book and a calculator that cost ₦70 each. If he buys the book instead of the calculator, the opportunity cost of his choice is:
(B) ₦140 Npower Recruitment
7. The meaning of scale of preference is:
(A) a list of consumers wants, arranged in order of importance
(B) the preparation of a list of goods and services that satisfy wants
(C) the consumer budget
(D) the consumer preference for cheap goods
8. The knowledge of Economics enables an individual to:
(A) be careful in the spending of his income
(B) derive maximum satisfaction from the use of his resources
(C) be investment conscious
(D) avoid the purchase of harmful goods
9. If you do not have to make any sacrifice in order to get a particular thing then its real cost is:
(A) its price
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Poly Ibadan Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Poly Ibadan Past Question And Answer, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW